You're under arrest

By poo_shoe123 - 31/03/2009 20:47 - United States

Today, I was called by my 9 year old son's teacher. He had handcuffed himself to his desk with handcuffs he found in my room. I was told to please bring in the key and not to leave my kinky toys out where a child could get them. I'm a cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 107 604
You deserved it 10 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why that is the first thing that came to his teacher's mind i don't know. my first thought was cop. i think the teacher has his or her mind in the gutter

Comments

meddude 0

I wake up in the morning and grab a cup of coffee. I dont immediatly go and make sure no one touched my stuff. How hard would it be for a kid to see them, go oh cool! a toy, then put them in their backpack to show their friends? not very, and itd take a minute. yeah its not a toy but not dangerous either and not irresponsible.

exactly, when I wake up, and i don't have to go to work that day, i would never even think to go and make sure my uniform is still in the exact condition i left it in. I just want to relax because i don't have to work. I would probably think that whole wake up and relax thing would be even more true for a police officer, lol.

elemenopyqrstuv 0

agreed with 15 and 43. lol. also, being a police officer myself- I'd show up in uniform and maybe tell the principal what the teacher said to you! Also, accuse the teacher of handcuffing the child to the desk as a likely punishment. :-D stay safe, brother (or sister).

Shadydeals 0

Should've handcuffed the teacher.

What kind of idiot kid brings handcuffs with him, with the intent to handcuff himself to his desk? This sounds premeditated to me.

of course is sounds premeditated, intent is synonymous with that word.

i agree with number 20 what if it was a gun he got a hold of!?!?! and because this is fml i first thought sex toy but any other time i would of thought cop

#10, 34, 45: Then she'll say, "Please leave your role playing costumes at home, too."

Haha, that's hilarious. Reading the comments I noticed a lot of people accusing the teacher of being a moron, which they are, however the kid is kinda stupid too, handcuffing them self to a desk. No offense to the kid or anything, but I'd handcuff the idiot teacher if my parent were a cop.

fantome_fml 0

Cop or not you shouldn't leave your sex toys lying around XD