You're under arrest

By poo_shoe123 - 31/03/2009 20:47 - United States

Today, I was called by my 9 year old son's teacher. He had handcuffed himself to his desk with handcuffs he found in my room. I was told to please bring in the key and not to leave my kinky toys out where a child could get them. I'm a cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 107 604
You deserved it 10 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why that is the first thing that came to his teacher's mind i don't know. my first thought was cop. i think the teacher has his or her mind in the gutter

Comments

meddude 0

it's not dangerous to leave ******* handcuffs out people. gun? definitely. pepper spray/taser: sure. but handcuffs? what's the kid gonna do? put them on too tight and give himself a boo-boo?

Seriously.. show up in uniform to unlock the kid. Nice stare-down with the teacher. No words even need be said. And handcuff keys ain't that hard to get (I have two...). Make sure the school office has one in the key-locker... because handcuffs aren't hard to come across either.

What #34 said! Yes! Teacher will be ******** him/herself for saying something like that to a cop.

#33-- He's going to take them to school and handcuff himself to a desk. It doesn't necessarily matter if they're "dangerous" or not, they're not a toy. But that's exactly what a child would think they are if they saw them. A cops gadgets are not to be used as toys, and therefore should not be left out where kids could reach them.

have you ever met a kid? There is no such thing as you being able to hide something from them. They will find it even if you go out of your way and bury those handcuffs 3 feet deep in the backyard. A child will do everything in its power to get what it wants lol.

I hope ure not a parent and never will be if you think a child can outsmart an adult. plus the children u know must never receive discipline, no supervision and are ill-behaved.

meddude 0

#36: i don't argue that they shouldn't be left out. i'm just saying that previous posters saying they're dangerous should get a clue.

Id withdraw your kid from that class if that is the first thing that came to his mind....

#20, I wouldn't be surprised if they were hidden in a drawer or somewhere the person thought the child wouldn't find them. Kids snoop. Turns out they did.

lurkerman999 0

It would have been worse if she assumed you were a cop, but you had to come in & admit to them being sex toys ;)

haha u shud go 2 da skool in uniform n go 2 da principals ofice and say that u got inside info that da teechr wz harassing parents & acusing them of...false accusations lmao @ 15

h2opoloplaya 0

they be accusing them of the accusations of false accusations in the accusation court