You're under arrest

By poo_shoe123 - 31/03/2009 20:47 - United States

Today, I was called by my 9 year old son's teacher. He had handcuffed himself to his desk with handcuffs he found in my room. I was told to please bring in the key and not to leave my kinky toys out where a child could get them. I'm a cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 107 604
You deserved it 10 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why that is the first thing that came to his teacher's mind i don't know. my first thought was cop. i think the teacher has his or her mind in the gutter

Comments

Do cops get in shit for losing their cuffs?

@51: Which is more available to a 9 year old? his own arm or his teacher's arm? hint: I bet the teacher didn't notice till it was time for recess. Children are little entropy generators....can never tell WHAT they're going to do next. That's why they're entertaining....from a distance. :)

lol, i love children! just not when I have to be responsible for them. Like a month ago I was watching my niece and she was getting out of hand, so i called my brother for advice. "lock her in your bedroom for a while to calm down" he said. So i did. Everything was really quiet about half an hour later so I figured she got over her tantrum and was ready to come out. I went upstairs to let her out and she wasn't there! she climbed out the window and I found her in the back yard playing. My bedroom is on the second floor of my house. I have no idea how she got down. Children are nothing but mischief.

lmao 52 that kid sounds like quite the rebel, you should find out why he did it

I just created an account so I could agree with #15 and #43. Amazing! :D

Police don't have sex toys? No wonder you guys are such tightasses.

generalsmith2 0

#20. you idiot, "that reeks of irresponsibility" hahahahhaa wtf. its freakin handcuffs you dumbass moron. nothin dangerous. its not like he left a bomb around. you are like one of those adults that we all hated as kids.

katieface 0

As the daughter of a police officer I can say that many a times when I was younger I saw my father's handcuffs and wanted to play with them...in fact when I was eight I got my very own pair (all be it fake ones but still) its something to show off, one of those "look what my daddy has but yours doesn't" things. Was it dumb for the kid to handcuff himself YES but what is worse was for the teacher to ASSUME that they were sex toys he/she should have just kept their mouths shut about that. His son should be punished for going into his parents room and going through things...and for all of you who said that the parent shouldn't have left them out, they were in THEIR room, not out in the living room or on the kitchen counter, the child should have known better than to go into his parent's room and go through things!