You're under arrest

By poo_shoe123 - 31/03/2009 20:47 - United States

Today, I was called by my 9 year old son's teacher. He had handcuffed himself to his desk with handcuffs he found in my room. I was told to please bring in the key and not to leave my kinky toys out where a child could get them. I'm a cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 107 604
You deserved it 10 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why that is the first thing that came to his teacher's mind i don't know. my first thought was cop. i think the teacher has his or her mind in the gutter

Comments

my first thought was "fluffy and pink".

daang 0

haha thats funny. your kid is awsomeee and why would she think 'sex toy' i thought police officer the only reason i would belive they were sex toys was it they were like pink and fuzzy!! hahah

It would be funny if your son handcuffed himself to the teacher xD. Surprise!!

Squrril 0

that would be something id pay money to see

meddude 0

#20: how is that irresponsible? they're just handcuffs

how is that NOT irresponsible? the kid could've handcuffed himself to something else and obv no one was watching him if he was able to tale ur work equipment to school.

I can see how many of you have law enforcement backgrounds! Handcuffs aren't dangerous, unless you count the fact that they can leave TEMPORARY marks. And even securing the flashlight because it's "equipment"? I hope you live close up all your flashlights as well...a Mags a Mag! I can assure you the first thing she does when she walks in the door is secures her lethal and less lethal (if any) when she walks through the door! And a 9 year old doesn't need constant supervision! I'm sure we've all played with something our parents had that we thought was cool! And the teacher should be reprimanded for jumping to the conclusion that the cuffs were a sex toy. Besides the fact she has no right to actually accuse a parent of that! It's none of his/her business what they are used for! She should have merely suggested talking to the child about bringing stuff to school without asking first. And shortly after I graduated from the Police Academy I was visiting family out of state. My uncle is also a cop and was showing me a new type of handcuff he'd just bought. My little cousin wanted me to "arrest" him. As I was slapping on the second cuff, my uncle informed me he left his cuff key on his other key ring at his house and hour away, and mine was across the country at home (tight security measures post 9/11) so we had to go to the Coast Guard station a few miles away to use someone's key. Trust me, stuff happens!

Thats a stupid teacher, you should have at least given her a penalty for being like that to a cop even if she didn't know you were

hmm...I think I would keep an eye on the teacher.

Well, if you're a cop the first thing you should make sure is that kids are safe and by letting your handcuffs lying around where your kids can get them you're doing exactly the opposite, it's even worse that you didn't even notice they were gone until you got that call.