You're under arrest

By poo_shoe123 - 31/03/2009 20:47 - United States

Today, I was called by my 9 year old son's teacher. He had handcuffed himself to his desk with handcuffs he found in my room. I was told to please bring in the key and not to leave my kinky toys out where a child could get them. I'm a cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 107 604
You deserved it 10 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why that is the first thing that came to his teacher's mind i don't know. my first thought was cop. i think the teacher has his or her mind in the gutter

Comments

#89: The kind with an attached tabletop.

@60, no cop should leave any of his equipment where a kid can get them. I don't care if it's a damn flashlight. @91, that's actually a terrible idea. Using cop handcuffs can lead to loss of circulation and other problems when trying to use them for bondage play. Sex toy handcuffs are designed to be safe in this regard.

rebockaa 0

#2 just killed me of laughter!

Everyone that says handcuffs are not dangerous needs a reality check. They are prohibited items for a reason. Yeah, there is no trigger to shoot someone, but in the wrong hands (a child's) they could be used to cause serious harm or damage. Just like personal body armour, laser pointers, and silencers, handcuffs are not weapons, but can lead to rather iffy situations. That's why they are prohibited. I'm sure all cops have rules about how to keep them stored and this person could have still followed those rules so nobody can say they are being irresponsible without further information. At the end of the day, the kid should have known better.

Iceman101101 0

#20 how is it irresponsible for a cop to leave handcuffs out they can't hurt anyone so it wouldn't be big deal anyway.

maybe you shouldnt have been a cop. thats the problem right there