You're under arrest

By poo_shoe123 - 31/03/2009 20:47 - United States

Today, I was called by my 9 year old son's teacher. He had handcuffed himself to his desk with handcuffs he found in my room. I was told to please bring in the key and not to leave my kinky toys out where a child could get them. I'm a cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 107 605
You deserved it 10 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why that is the first thing that came to his teacher's mind i don't know. my first thought was cop. i think the teacher has his or her mind in the gutter

Comments

AntiChrist7 0

no excuse, keep your stuff locked up, i hope your gun is hidden better. YDI

Boob_fml 6

#89: Yes, you can double lock real handcuffs. #100: Body armor, laser pointers, and handcuffs are available to anyone, with the exception of felons, who are not supposed to be able to purchase body armor. This is at least the case here in America.

wtfdidido 0

Maybe she expected that if you were a cop, you would be smart enough to first of all keep your stuff out of your child's reach. and second hide it at least.

generalsmith2 0

@96 based on your personal rules of what a cop should or should not do? and a flashlight? seriously wtf is wrong with you? maybe they should put locks on the butter knives! stupid.... and @ 100. again, i must say ppl like you are ppl i always hated as a kid. seriously? you are such a moron. you can't lock everything up that has the potential to be "dangerous" you stupid bastard. is your house made of foam and rubber? oh lets lock up the effin lightbulbs, they could burn you. again. you. are. stupid.....

Every cop deserves whats coming to them. Sounds like your child is a moron. He'll fit in perfectly on the police force, following in daddy's footsteps.

i need to see the picture of a school desk..because somehow i'm just sitting here thinking most desks just have four legs...without any other bars welded to it.. xD the teacher's funny. maybe it was a pickup line..

mini_munny 0

Haven't you guys been kids before? They are the most curious and nosiest little critters. If they wanna find something or get to something, they WILL do it. I once climbed on a shelf just to find out what my older sister was hiding up there that I couldn't see. And #71: putting things on a tall shelf is just as dangerous. Have you never seen those commercials where parents hide their guns in boxes and place them on the top shelf in their bedroom closet? Then the kid goes snooping and when that box falls down cause they can't reach it, and it hits the floor and goes off... And it doesn't even have to be a gun on the top shelf. If they go snooping up there, and something falls and hits them on the head, it's just as dangerous.

#116. ummmm... You're a stupid. Dumbass. What a dope! Such an idiot. Dopey moron. WTF is wrong with you. Stinky poo-poo face. I know you are, but what am I? Try articulating a conversation instead of spouting insults. Go back to the school yard. "people you hated as a kid."??? By the sound of it, you still are one. #114. In Australia, all that stuff, plus a lot more, particularly many types of blades and projectile weapons are prohibited unless you have a valid reason and licence. I don't make the rules. I just live here. Generally, if you want to f*@k someone up, use a remote location and handcuffs. I'm just saying there is a reason that they should not be common place items. They COULD be quite dangerous. Hence they should not be handed out to children. They are not harmless. Unlike a butter knife.

musu_fml 0

#14 "SEX TOY HANDCUFFS usually DONT HAVE real locks." It depends on the kind you buy. But then again, it's dead easy to just buy real ones and use those in bed, so the teacher's assumption, though still premature, isn't that far-fetched.

I'd just like to tell #15 that I love them. That is all.