You're under arrest

By poo_shoe123 - 31/03/2009 20:47 - United States

Today, I was called by my 9 year old son's teacher. He had handcuffed himself to his desk with handcuffs he found in my room. I was told to please bring in the key and not to leave my kinky toys out where a child could get them. I'm a cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 107 605
You deserved it 10 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why that is the first thing that came to his teacher's mind i don't know. my first thought was cop. i think the teacher has his or her mind in the gutter

Comments

Would be funny if the teacher is a female!!! and you'll be meeting her!! hahaha~

Being a cop... um, don't they train you about leaving your work items out? I'm just glad it was only cuffs and not your firearm. Now you know.. you leave it out the kids will play with it. Complacency with your equipment is a BAD thing.

stupid_smarts 0

i think everyone argues too much the cop left the handcuffs out, the kid took it to school and the cop was told to put the sex toys away shouldnt have left the cuffs out the kid shouldnt have taken them to school important thing is that nobody got hurt and everyone gets a big laugh outta it just dont let it happen again

why the hell did he handcuff him to the desk and why was the first thing that came to her mind was a sex toy shouldnt she know that you are a cop???

Wow, your kid's school fails for not realizing that a cop might have handcuffs lying around. :/

YDI for inadequate education of your kid. If your career is enforcing the law, you should first be able to manage your household. That includes teaching him never to touch your work things, regardless of where they may be found... which is what you should've done in the first place. But 9 isn't too old an age to set him straight. Oh and unless you kept your cuffs locked up and he jacked your keys and took them (in which case a severe ass-kicking is in order), you need to be more responsible over your possessions.

so tell her you are a cop and i do not see what the problem is, if anything she should feel embarrassed not you but now you should feel embarrassed for not thinking. good job.

People that say YDI are barking up the wrong tree. There's certain things you lock up, i.e., guns. If you tried to lock up everything you don't want kids touching, that would mean having one room your kid is allowed in. What's annoying is that the teacher assumed it was a sex toy. Not like hand cuffs have any other practical use, right?

Watch out! He might find the gun next time. =

I agree you should have shown up in uniform, and shouldn't have left them out where a kid could get them in the first place.