You're under arrest

By poo_shoe123 - 31/03/2009 20:47 - United States

Today, I was called by my 9 year old son's teacher. He had handcuffed himself to his desk with handcuffs he found in my room. I was told to please bring in the key and not to leave my kinky toys out where a child could get them. I'm a cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 107 605
You deserved it 10 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why that is the first thing that came to his teacher's mind i don't know. my first thought was cop. i think the teacher has his or her mind in the gutter

Comments

dudemitch 0

89--clearly YOU have never seen real handcuffs. all law enforcement cuffs are equipped with a double lock feature, one lock to ensure the cuff isnt coming off the bg's wrist, and another to stop it from tightening up once it is in place.

#12-- actually, real handcuffs are the best kind to use as sex toys because they're double lock, which keeps them from tightening around your wrists. also, fake handcuffs tend to be not strong enough and can get broken...

your son is an idiot. I say leave him until he learns to take the key too.

UnCensoredBitch 0

Funny! I agree with #10 - I hope you went to the school in uniform and made the teacher feel like a dumbass!

Easy... go see the teacher in your uniform... that will shut the teacher up.

Today, I called the parent of a 9 year old boy in my class. He had handcuffed himself to his desk with handcuffs he found at home. I told his parent to please bring the key and not to leave his sex toys out where a child could get them. He was a cop.

Taihen 0

@45: "also, being a police officer myself- I'd show up in uniform and maybe tell the principal what the teacher said to you! Also, accuse the teacher of handcuffing the child to the desk as a likely punishment." See, you're why I hate cops. You'd make up and say a LIE, what you know as a lie, that could cost a teacher as job as punishment for embarassing you, despite it being wrong, and without a second thought. But if somebody lies to you... they're dead shit. That's why I don't like you, you're a corrupt, selfish, breed with too much abuse of power and authority.

I wonder what you could use the baton for, besides beating :)

generalsmith2 0

@122. first off. idiot. my point was you can't put everything that has the potential to be dangerous under lock and key. is that articulated well enough for you thick skull? oh yea, thats the first thing i think of when i wanna hurt someone, "don't give me the baseball bat! i'll hit them with my handcuffs!" hahahahah you're such a douche. stop trying to argue just to argue. you can make anything sound dangerous if you are a pansy, heck pillows can be used to smother ppl. @144 AMEN BROTHER!

LAXer9393 0

geeze people argue too much. hah.. that FML could go both ways! "today, one of my students came in with a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed himself to the chair. I then called his (mom/dad) telling (him/her) not to leave (his/her) sex toys out where their son could get them. His (mother/father) is a cop FML."