Women shouldn't fart?

By single again - 06/04/2021 17:00

Spicy
Today, I slept in the same room as my girlfriend for the first time. She is sweet, smart, and drop-dead gorgeous, so naturally I thought she was going to be the one. Until she farted in her sleep. 56 times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 473
You deserved it 3 128

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jon Tessler 14

if you break up with her over a natural bodily function, then you deserve to be single your whole life. get over yourself

If thou loves the beautiful maiden, he shall tolerate fellow maiden's gassy bum bum

Comments

XxTruthBoyXX 3

because heaven forbid her body does something natural....

princess98 8

I seem to miss how her farting really meant you had to dump her? Do you not fart?

Ins0mau 20

I agree with the support for the young lady. But I guarantee, if it had been about a guy farting in bed the comments wound just be about how gross guys are.

Look, I get it, she farts more than you think you do, and you're masculinity is threatened. But might I remind you that she has a ****** which can also make those sounds and if you did the dirty beforehand that might have come in to play just saying but if this made you single you deserve it and you're a shit human being and you're probably fart more and you're sleeping you think you do you.

Dude...EVERYONE farts in their sleep. Even you. Grow up. And maybe that one night was excessive amounts due to something she ate. Again, grow up.

So what if she farts in her sleep? People do weird things when they're sleeping, and it's not like she can control it. Now, it could very well be something she ate, or it could be indicative of a digestive issue. If you're mature enough, ask her about it and see if you can find a way to reduce the gas expulsion.