Why would you stick that there?

By Co-B - 03/09/2009 20:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend reached into my pocket to get my keys so she could get something out of my car. When she yanked them out, the condom that we'd just used flew up into the air and landed on the floor in front of her entire family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 872
You deserved it 61 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

Eww... don't keep it in your pocket.

OH WELL... uh, at least they know you're safe!

Comments

mandas18 0

why would you save a used a used condom?!?! were you keeping it for later to frame and like cherish forever, have you ever heard of a trash can yeah use one.

Ew, why did you even HAVE a used condom in your pocket? Throw it away ffs. YDI.

Why the hell would you keep an used condom in it pocket, you moron?

Obwaban 0

Just speculation, but... maybe he kept it in his pocket because the gf's parents would see it in the trashcan? and before the whole "you coulda moved stuff around in the trashcan" flame-barrage hits me i'll go ahead and reply with "well, the girl's parents could be nuts that know what the trashcan just looked like or they could have been downstairs near the only trashcan"

Finally somebody with a ******* BRAIN. - Girlfriend may not have a trash can in her room. - Trash cans in bathrooms are often too small and/or empty to hide something in. - Parents may have been too close to any and all other trash cans in the house. - OP probably tied the condom and/or wrapped it loosely in something, maybe even tied it off inside another condom or he might've had something like a clear Ziploc bag ready for it. - Rooting through garbage to hide a condom is no less disgusting than putting a condom in your pocket, provided it is sealed away inside something properly.

No, you can totally wrap it up in TP and even leave it on TOP of the rest of the trash if you want, I highly doubt even the nosiest parents will unwrap used toilet paper to see if there's anything inside... And if she didn't have a trash can in her room, or for whatever reason in her bathroom, he could have still wrapped it in TP before putting it in his pocket, all that would have fallen out is a clump of TP.

then wait til your adult enough to assume the fact that you have a sex life before having one, god damn stupid teens *******... doesnt even make sence.

Proper after sex technique is 1) After male climaxing, proceed to bathroom. 2) Remove condom and begin to fill water into said condom in the sink... The water is thinner than the contents of the condom, any hole or otherwise defect of said condom will become very apparent with thinner fluid, and increased pressure. 3) Flush said condom down toilet.

Eww, gross. And no, don't flush condoms. Unless you live in an apartment and don't care, then by all means...flush away!

am i the only one who wonders why he would have a used condom in his pocket?

Logically, if her parents are ok with her hand in your pocket, they're already assuming that you have sex. Just move past it,

Why the HELL do u have a used condome in your pocket. THAT IS SOO GROSS. U kinda deserve it for even having that in your pocket.