When love breaks down

By sadday - 20/11/2009 08:25 - United States

Today, I was planning on going on a date with a girl I've really liked. She told me today was the only we could hang out before her trip. I got an expensive hair cut, planned on cooking her dinner, and pulled a few strings and got on the list for a big concert. Turns out she'd rather go shopping FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 072
You deserved it 4 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

home cooked dinner for first date? little too much for first date, she probably wanted something casual so you could both just talk and hang out for a couple of hours. Don't be so intense next time.

Comments

how does is make someone a shallow ***** if they have their own set of preferences...mall or concert - who cares? you have a date OP with the girl you really like, no FML here.

So go shopping with her. How terrible is must be to go shopping with a girl. It's not all about you and granted it's a lot to just drop for shopping but you said a date with "a girl you really like" and not your girlfriend which implies a first date. That's a bit much for a first date.

FYL doubly if she didn't mean with you, buuuuut Seriously, all of that for a first date? I know you want to make a good impression, but jeez man don't tidal wave her. "Shopping" is actually a great way to get to know her; basically all you do is walk around the mall and talk... unless she's one of those stupid bitches who just want a guy to carry all her things, buys only for herself, makes you go into stores you don't want to, and blabbers on her cellphone to her gurrrlfriends all damn day.

umm, I don't think you understand how 'that's what she said' jokes work. :-/

greent_fml 0

"expensive haircut" thats already an instant fail. just throw some axe hairgel in there and rub your hands thru it...and voila you look do-able. unless your ugly.

YDI for not putting a period after "shopping."

hell if youre good looking ill date you

helpmeiamblind 0

OMG what a stuck-up, selfish bitch. I hope she, one day, wakes up without a kidney.