When love breaks down

By sadday - 20/11/2009 08:25 - United States

Today, I was planning on going on a date with a girl I've really liked. She told me today was the only we could hang out before her trip. I got an expensive hair cut, planned on cooking her dinner, and pulled a few strings and got on the list for a big concert. Turns out she'd rather go shopping FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 072
You deserved it 4 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

home cooked dinner for first date? little too much for first date, she probably wanted something casual so you could both just talk and hang out for a couple of hours. Don't be so intense next time.

Comments

jw90 18

communication is really important in a relationship. she should of told u she didn't want anything fancy but u also should of asked.

athame1983 0

ydi for being a psycho-stalker

So she probably doesn't like you *that* much. Big deal. Next time, don't try so hard, just go with the flow.

the people you like aren't obligated to like you. YDI for not getting the hint

Ummm, maybe she needed to get more stuff for her trip. YDI for being so over the top and probably NOT telling her what the evening entailed.

As a woman, i'd be creeped out. That's the kind of date you plan for annoversaries, birthdays, or proposals. Not the FIRST date. Maybe you should have ASKED her what she might like to do.

Why did you take it that far if it's just a first date? Simple things make dates cute. Super planned out and expensive dates are slightly creepy for a first date. You didnt need to get that excited about it xD it's not like you were going to propose to her!

Dude...she wasn't shopping. She was at my house and I was balls deep in her all night long.

music_baby224 0