What a tool

By kash - 01/06/2015 18:14 - United States - Santa Clara

Today, I was walking home with my boyfriend, when a guy pulled a knife and told us to hand over our money. My boyfriend blurted "I don't have shit, dude! She has tons of cash!" The moment the mugger turned to me, my boyfriend ran away at top speed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 059
You deserved it 3 211

Same thing different taste

Comments

What "man" would do that? I'm pretty sure his man card is being revoked as we speak.

All this makes me think of is Family Guy and when they get car jacked and Peter runs away "thanks for the ride lady". Anyways. That sucks OP. I hope you mean your "ex boyfriend pansy ass little bitch"

ballislife2324 14

One how do you know he loves her. They could be in a new relationship. Two a person has a knife pointed right at them, guys chivalry is amazing but the sad truth is that it's hard to care about someone else in a life or death situation it really is unless their your family, wife, kids, or best friends. In op's case where they are just going out and I'm positive for not even that long, it's pretty tough to put the girlfriend above yourself in a life or death situation. Most guys would run and if the situation was switched around so would most girls. The only thing I agree with is he should of not said that op has cash. He should of just dropped cash on the floor and ran. Again life or death situation kinda hard to care about just a girlfriend.

Not sure how you can be "positive" that they hadn't been going out very long. You must be psychic and should take that show on the road. That aside, there are stories every day about people who risk their lives for prefect strangers and this douche-nozzle couldn't at least give the guy a few bucks and get his girl out of there.

95- How do you know they haven't been together long? The FML says "walking home with my boyfriend" so, from that, I assumed that they perhaps live together and are therefore in a serious relationship (just an assumption). And, even if they aren't serious, "she has tons of cash!"...even in such a scary situation, that is an extremely cowardly and disgusting thing to do to someone you're supposed to care about (yes, they may not 'love' each other but if they're calling each other 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend', they obviously supposedly care about each other). "Most guys would run and... so would most girls". Speak for yourself. I wouldn't call myself a brave person by a long shot but I would never, EVER do that to my boyfriend or anyone that I cared about.

You don't have a boyfriend, you have a bitch

sylverdrag_fml 9

If there is ever a time to say "Wow! My hero!", this isn't it.

What disturbs me is that it was almost like he'd prepared his reaction in advance. This is sorry!!