By Anonymous - 14/08/2016 06:16 - United States - Warrensburg

Spicy
Today, I shaved my vagina for the first time ever. Had sex with my husband and then asked if he liked that. He said, "You've done that before, though". I haven't. We've been married 15 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 310
You deserved it 1 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dannidoll93 24

I wouldn't worry OP, I'm sure if he'd slept with another woman with a bald ****** he'd have remembered and not been stupid enough to mistake her for you. Probably just a case of a fantasy misremembered as a memory. 15 years is a long time!

Oh no, I'm sorry OP, I want to assume the best and say that he's just not an attentive person. I hope everything is worked out and ok

Comments

And he seriously didn't notice the difference? Maybe this means he's concentrating on just you and the act?

Oh no, I'm sorry OP, I want to assume the best and say that he's just not an attentive person. I hope everything is worked out and ok

dannidoll93 24

I wouldn't worry OP, I'm sure if he'd slept with another woman with a bald ****** he'd have remembered and not been stupid enough to mistake her for you. Probably just a case of a fantasy misremembered as a memory. 15 years is a long time!

Have you shaved before? My guy sometimes doesn't really notice when I change it up because sometimes it is so short that it just ends up feeling bald to him, anyway.

YourOpinionSucks 22

More like **** his life with that rug burn on his dick. Seriously though, I don't think it's a bush if you've never shaved before. I think it's a pussy afro at that point.

Just because you haven't shaved doesn't mean you don't trim, even then, it doesn't really grow out of control?

Oops! I meant trimmed. lol definitely made myself sound like a dumbass.

Stop being so paranoid, he could have meant a move you did. Or he just enjoyed it.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Really? Down Votes for telling the truth? Look it up, know the right names for things.

Pretty sure everyone knew what she was talking about without correction.

Pretty sure if you are old enough to be married, you should know the correct names for parts of your anatomy!

TabooSushi 24

Pretty sure everyone does, but it's widely accepted that "******" is just a shorthand term for the whole female genital area. I'm also pretty sure that you could have ignored it and not made yourself out to be the pretentious douche canoe that you are, but I also know that people like you have problems in that area.

Well they're just like a teacher. the note you know!

Pretty sure if you use the wrong term for something like this, it is widely accepted that you are ignorant.

It is, among the non-ignorant crowd.

Who cares what it's called. You can't tell people what they can't call it. It is her opinion too. So shut up

Yes, #9 is correct with their terms. Yes, the rest of the comments are correct in saying it doesn't quite matter because everyone understood what OP means. But I'll also climb on the soapbox and say that educating people every now and then about the correct terms is a good thing, although voicing it differently might've avoided the flaming.

*Mostly correct with their terms, because when you shave your female genitals it is possible to only shave your labia (lips), or more often women shave/wax their entire vulva, which includes the mons pubis and labia etc etc (google it NSFW).

You got down votes for being a bitch. Not telling the truth. GET IT RIGHT.

Shaving the entire vulva would be a very bad thing, because that includes your ******** and other very sensitive parts that are hairless. You are right, I should have said labia and mons-pubis, but in my practice I have women come in several times a week, thinking that all parts of their reproductive system are called "******", and I find I need to keep things simple. Most women have at least heard the word labia, even if they don't know where they are.

Thank you. I was wondering if someone would notice that.

If you want to be even more technical, she shaved her labia majora

Oh my god nobody cares you grammar nazi

And a Kleenex is a tissue. A bandaid is an adhesive bandage. Yet it's become the term whether they're the brand or not. Yes, people COULD go into detail, but it's easily understood what you mean. As someone else said, if you'd put it more as a "fun fact" or something non bitchy, you probably wouldn't be downvoted.

Lizzy500 16

Im just glad she didn't say snatch.

khiiirsty 14

Ever heard of Slip of the tongue, or in this case, slip of the finger? Many women say they shave their ****** when they very well know it's their labia. People commonly tend to refer to that entire area as a ******. Assume she knows the difference and will differentiate the two when she needs to. But this just and FML, and you care too much about wording in a situation where it's not that serious lol

khiiirsty 14

Again, it makes sense to drill down the different names in a setting where it's serious and obvious that the women does not know the different between her batons, vulva, and labia, such as at a doctor exam. But you're assuming that her jargon is ignorance and over FML there is just no way to tell. So in this scenario, it's just not that serious. That's why you got down voted.

Rosebudx 32

Have you ever trimmed? Sometimes it can be hard to ascertain between trimming and shaving at first. Don't assume the worst.

all these people giving you love advice and concerned he thinks of you only as an act during sex, but I'm wondering, how have you never shaved before?

Korra_fml 23

She probably kept it neatly trimmed and this was her first time going 100% hairless

I've never shaved for my husband before, pretty sure he would cry. Despite what **** might tell you, not every woman likes to go baldy.

bad cry. that's an easy question to answer.

I know people have different tastes, but I've never met a guy who wouldn't appreciate trimming or shaving for aesthetic or practical reasons. All that to say, I'm genuinely curious on why he wouldn't like that.

What's 'ew' about it? There is no need to shave anything on our bodies. It's a preference and obviously OP didn't see the need.

It's actually pretty unhealthy to shave your entire ****** all the time. Your pubic hair is there to protect your ****** from something getting into it that shouldn't, similar to the cilia (tiny hairs) in your nose and ears, or your eyebrows protecting your eyes. People who constantly shave their whole ****** tend to have more yeast infections and UTI's. It's also a personal preference.

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

you should be happy that he doesn't care enough to notice- he's focused on the whole and not the parts