Tricked

By Sniffles - 26/04/2014 12:28 - Ireland

Spicy
Today, I realised that when I asked my girlfriend four months ago if was she on the pill, she thought I meant hay fever tablets. I'm going to be a father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 521
You deserved it 30 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damnit1989 16

Maybe you should've been more specific. And you could use condoms. It never hurts to use both types of contraception. I have to say you deserved it.

Comments

Rayth 19

It never hurts to use both forms of protection OP

would just like to add that this FML does not talk about when the girlfriend said she was on the pill (misunderstanding that it was the hay fever pill or lying about it non-withstanding)...what if it was in the middle of a conversation about random medicines that they took? or directly following a conversation about hay fever?if it was right before, during, or after sex then yeah she is lying...but that information is not given...so why the vilification? also...i conceived two children while taking the pill religiously and using additional methods of birth control including the morning after pill, but not condoms...safe to say my husband and i use condoms as well now and have had no more such incidents (btw we are happily married and wanted children, we were just going to wait a bit longer) i was told that the percentages are only for the typical female body, and some people have a higher tolerance to hormonal shifts... especially anyone that has ever been on any kind of hormone replacement or altering medication.

There is only one question left..... boy or girl?

Libbiey 6

Was it news to you that she's also a moron? Because I feel like that's something that should have already been assessed, so you would know how specific you would need to be...

Jazmine1423 9

She knew damn well what you meant- you got conned, OP. Good luck

lilchica22001 22

That poor kid...he/she is gonna have to wear a helmet.

Being a fathers not a bad thing..when your child gets older do you think he like to see a post in the internet his dad saying FML to his birth ?