By ohmylordy - 29/10/2010 05:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, while talking with my girlfriend about dating, I learned that she has had more girlfriends than I have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 342
You deserved it 6 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't consider this an FML.

shortyshort21 0

maybe you guys had the same girlfriend...

Comments

Hopersz 0

Haha dude thats cool. Dont hate on her cause you had her sloppy seconds lol. Naw JK. For real though big deal

Horde 8

Thank you for your contribution, Private Predictable. ^NiceGuyz^

perdix 29

If she's so good at attracting females, have her rustle up some threesomes for you. Maybe she'll get two more girls and let you hold the camera. Not the optimal case, but still a pretty damn good consolation prize.

Is it just me or have Perdix's responses fallen off a lot? They used to all be witty and funny... now they're OK but...

perdix 29

No, it's just you. Hahahaha! I've always been hit or miss -- I go for volume!

zeebug 0

So you've got a carpet muncher on your hands. Big deal. Stay with her if you're ok with it, leave her if you're not. Simple as that. Next!

Thats hot. I don't see how this is a FML. This is a good thing as you unlike most guys actually have the possibility of a 3 way with another woman. ;-)

And why do you actually think that being bisexual is the same as being a polygamist?

#46 Agreed...Bisexual women don't always want to have threesomes.

Oh, and another point: why do you actually think that the threesome would be with another woman? (Sometimes I have the feeling I'm a little bisexual. Women do have the most gorgeous bodies. But, I never want to have a threesome, especially not one with another girl. Ugh, I would be so jealous. Two guys suits me better. But that would make my boyfriend so jealous. Monogamism for the win!)

RedPillSucks 31

That would be hillarious... her *Honey, lets have a threesome* him *whoo hoooo!!! lets do it tonight* him, tonight * WTF! Who the hell are you?* her *Honey, meet Richard. His dick is bigger than yours*

perdix 29

NerdsGmh, do bisexual girls SOMETIMES want to have threesomes? RPS, that reminds me of an SNL sketch: A wife wanted to treat her husband to a threesome for his birthday and she brought in her sexy girlfriend. He said that wasn't what he had in mind, and in walked a guy. The wife started getting excited until another guy walked in, and then she got pushed out of the door.

Graawr 7

Who cares if she had more girlfriends. At least maybe you're really serious and faithful to your girlfriend, or your exes.

She is the master of the C.L.I.T. You are a mere padowan. (Kevin Smith will soon be masturbating to this comment)

YDI for dating the chick with short spiked hair and an anchor tattoo.

It's odd my comment was moderated. All I asked is why assume a bisexual female has spiky hair and a tattoo.

well, that's sexy. Tell her, pics or it didn't happen.