By kyla - 24/04/2011 05:56 - United States

Today, while shopping at American Eagle, I found the same "$1,500" wedding ring my fiancé proposed to me with, marked on sale for $10.95. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 071
You deserved it 9 600

Same thing different taste

Comments

danz123 7

If it is about the money, OP would be equally mad if the ring she saw cost 1300 dollars, or 2000 dollars. Lying is lying right? Regardless of the differences between the amount he told OP it was and the amount the ring actually was. Of course it wasn't about the fact that the guy lied. That maybe part of the story, but it isn't the whole story. I'd be willing to bet that if OP saw her ring at that shop for $1300, rather than $10.95, she wouldn't have cared. I'd also be willing to bet that she felt really sad her ring cost that little, and she didn't get a rock diamond from her fiance. At the end of the day, OP wrote this FML because she is materialistic, AND because her fiance lied. I'm not sure what to call on this, so I'll say FYL on the fact that he lied, but FYL for being materialistic/caring alot about the cost of the ring.

materialistic.. you sound like a snob.

its not about the ring tht matters

Fohz 9

Personally... I'd be more pissed of if my SO wasted $1500 on a trinket. Although the lying is not cool. He should feel secure enough in your relationship to be honest with you.

calliallialli 0

I love how you liked the ring before you found out how much it cost.

little_monster21 0

Wow really?? Its not enough that someone loves you and proposed?? you materialistic ****. Quit whining and be grateful.

ReynshineCutting 10

She's not being materialistic you ******* bitch. Get that through your thick skull. She's upset that he LIED. Good Lord.