By t2t2sync - 03/08/2011 01:47 - United States

Today, while leaving work, I noticed a woman struggling with her wheelchair. Trying to be kind, I grabbed the handles and began to push her. A few moments later, the front wheels caught on something and I ended up dumping her onto the ground. Now my coworkers all think I'm a huge douche. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 547
You deserved it 5 719

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

More a FHerL to me... She is already in a wheelchair and you also had her eat the macadam when she was minding her own business... Some people just cumulate bad luck :/ But well, your intentions were good.

muchagente 5

pushing people without asking is never a good intention

OP just wanted to help her, but I agree, they should have asked first.

Well you had good intentions... It's just gravity made you look like a douche that happens to me sometimes......

You had good intentions ...... Gravity just made you look like a douche it happens to me sometimes..

thisgirl2u 9

I was trying to leave a concert not too long ago and I was taking my time as so I wouldn't run over the pedestrians. It's hard to see the lady in the wheelchair, so people rarely move out of the way or make room for you. Anyway I was doing fine when out of no where a complete strangers runs up and "assist's" me. I was frightened and I had no control over myself and worse yet they separated me from my friends. Although I understand that some people see someone in a wheelchair and want to help, it is very kind that these people are so thoughtful. But to me it is taking away my little bit of independence I have. You wouldn't just run up to a fully capable walking person grab them by the arm and demand they go in the direction you wanted them to go, would you? Sorry I rambled ever so much, this was my lecture on always asking before helping. So OP I hope you asked first. and FHL and yours too I suppose.

muchagente 5

so what kind of creep did thumb down his comment ?

Your A Cutie "ThisGirl!" Don't know how to message you, but I hope to hear from you. Where are you from?

zebrapattern 6

omg I LOL'd. not at the lady falling, but just at how bad it made you look.

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you.