By t2t2sync - 03/08/2011 01:47 - United States

Today, while leaving work, I noticed a woman struggling with her wheelchair. Trying to be kind, I grabbed the handles and began to push her. A few moments later, the front wheels caught on something and I ended up dumping her onto the ground. Now my coworkers all think I'm a huge douche. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 547
You deserved it 5 719

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You could have asked her if she needed help? Just like you don't just grab some old lady's groceries to help her carry them. You ask. But it's still kind of you that you thought of helping.

Captain0bv10us 0

Sorry mate :( Hopefully it all blows over. Gravity is such a bitch!

metallicarnage 0

Sounds more like your co-workers are the douches. At least you offered to help while they just stood around. Sorry for your bad luck though.

cooperd52 6

How do they even know if you left work

"So what you do today?" "nothing much, went to work, threw an old lady on the ground, ate a bagel...." "what what was that last one?" "ate a bagel?" *Sigh* "never mind......."

woody768 0

YDI for trying to help a old women in a wheelchair. They are the pure essence of evil!!!

I know how you feel. I was helping a blind man down a snowy, icy sidewalk in the middle of winter. Like an idiot, I told him to "watch out" for a large patch of ice. Of course he slipped on it.

You are a douce, their are some things you just can't do even if it's an accident. Dumping someone out of a wheelchair is one of those things.

AriadneBelle 3

You should trust #78, he has tried to "accidentally" dump people out of wheelchairs in every possible way. It's a hobby, if you will. Obsession if you won't. If he can't do it, there's no way you succeeded.