By lions214 - 11/01/2012 01:40 - United States

Today, at work at a store, I was sitting on the floor stocking a bottom shelf. A woman in a motorized cart did not see me, and ran over my hand. When I alerted her about what she had done she laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 389
You deserved it 2 930

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

#20- Should I give you an hand to show you how it feels? OP hope your hand gets better!

****, this is from the United States. $20 says the bitch was morbidly obese and had a handicap parking pass from it. My mother with stage four cancer has to park out in the boonies and shuffle her way to the entrance, but Patty, who just got 100 chicken nuggets from Micky D's, can park her car up front and waddle her lard ass up to a motorized scooter. We reward and encourage fat ***** in this county. So sad, so sad... Edit: keep in mind I'm from the South, where most of the fatty's reside. And yes, Texas does consider Obesity to be a Handicap worthy thing.

GoW_Chick 14

So being fat is a handicap now? What is happening to the world

According to the CDC, 64% of Handicapped drivers in Texas are defined as handicapped solely based upon being obese. I don't want to live on this planet any more.

Exactly!! When my mom was going through chemo - which was right next to the main hospital- there was always some fattie leaving their car in the cancer center parking because it was closer. I'd have to drop her off and park in BFE for every chemo session. Then we'd see the fattie getting in their car when we were leaving. Unbelievable!!

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

The doctors would remove the fat to get to the cancer. They're just lazy *****. Dismantle the rascals!!!

tjv3 10

Nooooooo take it like a man and continue on with life

Slash the wheels, lets see who laughs now.

markrs 0

Revenge is never the answer...next thing you know there'll be a worker Vs. motorized vehicle showdown in the store parking lot!

Cue the "I've fallen and can't get up" commercial

MatthewDmerrill 5

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha made me laugh so much.

Should've knocked her off and then run over her. Suffice to say, make it her day.

xxkimmyt 9

Nope, it didn't because OP has hands made of steel.

Michael_92 20

Nah most people love getting their hands crushed...of course it hurt!!!! Dumbass

Torva_fml 16

Aren't those reserved for the fat people that are too lazy too walk through the store.

Insomniasenemy 6

Way to point put out the obvious #3.

Chase after her and throw the cans at her you were putting on the shelves. It'll teach her to be nicer and AT least say sorry. She sounds like one fat bitch to laugh at that.

CalCommando 6

"Sorry ma'am, I slipped and... just kidding, your an asswipe."

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Only fat people and decrepid old farts ride power chairs.

stormer461 13

I just hope the cart isn't damaged from that unexpected speed bump.

KittyJay 3

well she's in a wheelchair... can't be that hard to get back at her... just as long as you don't mind losing your job.

and possibly sued...gotta be so careful nowadays

Actually she's in a motorized scooter. A lot of Stores have those for their customers. For all we know, she could be one if those people who is just too fat and lazy to walk around on their own.

perdix 29

She probably thought it was funny that your were stalking a shelf. Typical perverts stalk nubile, young women.

I want to thumb down your comment, but I can't because you're Perdix.

perdix 29

That's OK. Some people just don't like silly puns.

desireev 17
BeaterOfTheDrums 15

It's a play on the word stock. You know stock, and stalk sound slightly similar.

lrgenesis 19

Hmm this isn't bad enough to be fyl or stupid enough to be ydi… I'm stuck here...

FYL because I know how customers act. I hated working at Taco Bell because of douchebags like that lady...

Michael_92 20

You got this man....just think hard. Use your thinker cap.

Wow, kinda rude. You shoulda stood up for yourself a little better and maybe the bitch wouldn't have laughed about it.

braddah112233 1

FINALLY!!!! A REAL COMMENT!!!! Haha

braddah112233 1

Funny shit..... You gotta love old people!!!!

I actually hate old people. Always so damn slow!

Never met my mom. So no she didn't teach me that.