By Anonymous - 28/10/2011 05:37 - United States

Today, while I was at work at a nursing home I was attempting to dress a woman for bed. She popped me a left hook and I had to ask the nurse to look at my jaw. After my nurse said I was okay she asked me to continue getting the woman dressed for bed. She hit me 5 more times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 556
You deserved it 2 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you_and_me_fml 8
robincakes94 8

I would have stopped trying to dress her after my second hit.

Comments

Thy sucks! You sound patient with her. I do home health care and fully understand the frustration/compassion when dealing with the elderly. Sometimes you just gotta love em for their feistiness!

kimmiekimmiekong 0

this proves my point, old ladies r evil! well except Betty white she is awesome!:)

That's crazy that your job would allow you to continue getting hit without that lady getting a sedative or something. After that first hit, I'd let her sleep nude before I put myself in harms way again.

My safety comes before other's needs. Unless of course, it's a dire circumstance. That changes everything.

shughes183 4

After the first or second hit, you have someone else try to get her dressed. You should've learned that in your in-service classes. It's you're own fault.

It's her fault for doing her job and trying to help an elderly person?

perdix 29

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! Just because the OP wants to sing "Hit Me, Baby, One More Time" around confused old people doesn't give them the right to take her literally.

Toowoo 3

Lol float like an old lady sting like a bee :P