By Anonymous - 28/10/2011 05:37 - United States

Today, while I was at work at a nursing home I was attempting to dress a woman for bed. She popped me a left hook and I had to ask the nurse to look at my jaw. After my nurse said I was okay she asked me to continue getting the woman dressed for bed. She hit me 5 more times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 556
You deserved it 2 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you_and_me_fml 8
robincakes94 8

I would have stopped trying to dress her after my second hit.

Comments

theonlysweetpea 10

You should have socked the nurse twelve times.

OP, I could've written almost this exact same post after work tonight. I wanted to clarify some things for your commenters here. 1) YOU CANNOT HIT BACK. Don't be stupid! These people are confused. Yes, they pack a mean wallop. But hitting back is abuse. Come on. they still have rights. 2) NO ONE deserves this. And unless you want to be the one getting hit and spit on and cursed out, I suggest you NOT act like we deserve this BS for doing an incredibly hard, tiring, effing thnkless job NO one else will do. (derek.) 3) I have never seen a stroke patient act like that. :P But in all fairness, the logic and reasoning skills that make people nice is usually lost to dementia. I had to post this. Pardon the length. Lol.

varkey 7

I would've stopped after the 2nd punch. Employees cannot be forced to endure actual physical harm. FYL

Hahaha, that's hilarious! I couldn't do it!!!

That's still assault... Old lady with issues, or not!

poohappens26 0

Duh that is part of the job, can't handle it then you need to find another job douche

Dude that sucks it happens to me about once a week

Haha sounds funny u said get her ready for bed like u know bed with u but u actually meant bedtime Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol

First of all the fact that any of you would even for a second think that it would be ok to hit an elderly person back or "let them sit in their shit" is ******* sickening. The elderly do a lot of things for a lot of reasons..as you get older your body and your mind lose ability and function. Think how you would feel if that was your loved one!!! Would you want them to be neglected and mistreated by a caregiver or other staff?? Hell no you wouldn't. I have been a cna for 4 years and have had my ass handed to me numerous times but unlike all of you I would never act out to an elderly patient. You people ******* make me sick!!!! And its people like you that are the reason our society is so ****** up!!!

mimiminx 23

FFS. Man the **** up. It's an old lady!