Get in, kid

By -__- - 28/10/2011 11:50 - Australia

Today, I think my dad has finally lost his shit and is having a mid-life crisis. He showed up at my school and had me brought to the front desk. He told me to get in the car because we were going to have some "father-daughter bonding". This meant us watching Silent Hill with his work buddies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 202
You deserved it 2 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This sounds like the intro to some much more disturbing "father-daughter bonding." And look! He's brought friends!

Buttsexpirate 9

Sounds like bonding to me. Too bad it was a crappy movie though. Should've watched Friendship is magic. It's better and for all ages!

Comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Sounds like bonding to me. Too bad it was a crappy movie though. Should've watched Friendship is magic. It's better and for all ages!

m0tl3ycru3 0

Cocaine is a hell of a drug indeed. No but really, this has got to be the weirdest midlife crisis, watching scary movies with your daughter and mates from work.

TheDrifter 23

Sounds more like Op's mother has gone menopausal, and under orders to "spend some damned time with the children" he paniced and this was all he could come up with.

I was thinking surprise gangbang, but that would be a weird movie to have playing in the background...

rexgar2000 10
fthislyfe 22

I'm a real Silent Hill geek. And I wish my dad was as cool as yours.

je_suis_fml 11

I'm with you, 1, sounds like legitimate bonding time to me whether its typical according to norms or not. 1. I would've been stoked that my father thought of me enough to pick me up from school early (as strange as it may seems). 2. Dad may have felt a little awkward being alone with the kid, especially if its not normally something he does does, so maybe he used the fellas to balance it all out. 3. I would've enjoyed every ******* moment.

At least OP had somewhat of a bonding time with her father, I never get to bond with my dad.

"Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful." You are insinuating incest, and sex with minors. Doing so you insinuated that her father and colleagues might be rapists. Does not really seem that respectful to me.

This sounds like the intro to some much more disturbing "father-daughter bonding." And look! He's brought friends!

Shhhh. Daddies just using you as an excuse to get out of work and hang out with his buddies... now be a good girl/boy and get him another beer!

If it's "father-daughter bonding", it would be a girl...

If it's a boy, that adds a new level of creep to this whole thing. Shhh, OP. Just put on that new dress and go sit in Daddy's lap.

iSANDRAi 1

Yeah and at least your dad actually spent some time with you

I like how all the people who can't spell are saying that OP is lucky she got to skip class. It's nice to see people giving well-researched responses based on experience.

Stonedmanalex 0

38- It's also very nice to see someone put others down so they look good too.

He promised his friends food for the movie and forgot. He had to act on the spot

You should have taunted him into getting an old car from when he was younger. Sounds and looks great, and it'd be something for you to jet around in.

Actually, I found it to be an utterly entertaining piece of comedy.

At least u got outta school. And ur dad wanted to bond :) hahahahha but it is kinda funny

Stonedmanalex 0

21-The Black Cops you forgot spaces