By Anonymous - 12/08/2015 02:23 - Israel - Tel Aviv

Spicy
Today, while having sex with my girlfriend for the first time, I pushed all the way in. She said, "Stop teasing me, put everything in." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 276
You deserved it 4 519

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Reminds me of that FML where the girlfriend asked her boyfriend to get hard for her even though he was. Anyway, don't worry about it OP, this where your mouth and fingers come in handy.

Comments

Something tells me you guys wont work out

That's a bit shallow, don't you think? I'm sure she's dating him for more than his dick. People do that too, you know.

maybe she just has an unreasonably loose hole

unixdude 9

Why is this being down voted? OP's gf might be the town doorknob. Hot dog, meet hallway.

It's being down voted because you both sound like idiots. Educate yourself on a woman's anatomy, specifically on how a ****** works, before making such ignorant comments. Also, it's meat*

it IS "meet". as in the hotdog is meeting the hallway. lol

It's 2015, do we really STILL have to deal with people who don't even know the basics of how a ****** functions. What do you think happens after our period? Do tampons stretch us out irreversibly? Jesus people think their dicks are so special it actually causes permanent changes to a women lmao

I get that this is a joke but it seems to be a really common misunderstanding. The ****** is a passageway of muscles and, like any muscles, exercising it will not make it slack. Repeat after me: "Sex does not make a ****** loose. Sex does not make a ****** loose".

countryb_cth 38

95, not only does sex not make a ****** loose but neither does giving birth. Even though it sounds crazy the ****** goes back to normal after a bit and some women find it's even tighter. I don't know where people get that sex or child birth makes a ****** loose.

foxmatrix15 8

I have no idea what her problem is .. two inches should be enough.

I'd be like "put it in? I'm already done" and roll over

How would wither of you win in that situation? You'd lose equally.

hoosiergirl94 31

She didn't notice the size beforehand?

Exactly what I was thinking... You need foreplau

honz99999 11

Just hope she doesn't see this...maybe some pills will help or just get hard in her...

1dvs_bstd 41

Damn, right in the self esteem. Don't worry OP, I hear they still make hummers. Compensate that shit.

You heard it, she wants your whole package, balls and everything. Quit stalling and please your lady friend.