By thenewgirl29 - 01/03/2013 05:21 - Canada - Hamilton

Today, I texted my boyfriend a cute picture that I drew for him, with a little note saying "love you." He replied by sending me a picture of a nose hair he'd plucked, along with the caption, "longest one yet." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 955
You deserved it 4 295

thenewgirl29 tells us more.

I am OP. I have known the guy for 7 years and the pic was something my son and I drew for him. haha just seemed like an odd response

Top comments

He picked a keeper, I guess. I think he nose you love him; and this is just his way of telling you he loves you too. It snot so bad.

And yea 13, my Doctor once said that too high a dose of puns in one day can be fatal. He was dead serious.

Comments

Im sorry, maybe next time he'll appreciate the time you took to make him something. Dont worry too much about it OP.

I don't know about you, buy I'd be pretty upset if my boyfriend just brushed off something I worked hard on for him. If this sort of thing happens a lot, OP should worry about it.

29- If you think about it.. This isn't that big a deal. It's small compared to even bigger issues other people go through in their relationships. Communication is what's needed in this situation, OP could just speak to him about it and ask him if he likes the image. I made my own boyfriend drawings like that and he liked them but at the same time critiqued my work. Lol Me myself personally don't see it as a big deal so I just said for OP to not worry or over think it.

He picked a keeper, I guess. I think he nose you love him; and this is just his way of telling you he loves you too. It snot so bad.

And so we go back to the "REMEDY" Clip the wings that get you high, just leave them where they lie And tell yourself, "You'll be the death of me"

May they guide you in the afterlife.

And yea 13, my Doctor once said that too high a dose of puns in one day can be fatal. He was dead serious.

15- So THAT'S what is actually said. I always just shouted random things.

#15- odd, I read that as the song was playing...

Shadow_Phantom 26

Wow, what the hell. ): FYL.

hellobobismyname 24

Guess OP's boyfriend isn't the only one who's picky.

She loves me? She loves me not. She loves me?

That's more romantic than my other half! lol. At least he's comfortable with you. Every cloud has a silver lining.

That is slightly hair-raising. Well at least he nose you love him.

Aregonde 15

I would've laughed. Then again, I have an irreverent, anti-romantic streak.