By Prinpette - 20/09/2011 21:20 - France

Spicy
Today, to show that he really wanted me to shave myself, my boyfriend pretended to go down on me, but instead of following through, he stuck a wad of gum in my pubic hair and got back up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 335
You deserved it 40 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, does everyone forget pubic hair is perfectly natural? If you think it's "gross", you're probably not old enough to touch a ******. Everyone has personal preferences but it's amazing how many people seem to think that it's some unspoken rule for chicks to shave EVERYWHERE.

Comments

I find most comments here very disrespectful. "Just shave/wax" is NOT an option for everyone. When I try to trim it, I cannot walk properly for weeks after due to awful, and even painful, itchings, as my skin is really sensitive. Shaving only makes it worse. Oh, I have tried to shave it for some time to see if the itching stops, but I just couldn't do it anymore. Too bad for my boyfriend, but I'm not going to be in pain for him. Shaving might be something a lot of girls do, it's not something you can demand from your girlfriend. It's her body, not yours and you don't know if it might be uncomfortable for her to shave.

jhashj 0

Damn right!!!! I'm in the same boat. I tried waxing it with sensitive skin... My skin bled. Sorry boyfriend, but some people really can't shave or wax. And at any rate, it's her body!

If you really do want to try to remove the hair and regular shaving or waxing isn't an option, you should maybe try an electric razor. However, if the only reason you tried was to satisfy someone else, don't worry about it. Be you!

ReynshineCutting 10

EXACTLY THIS!!!!! And even electric razors will cause irritation if you do it too short. I stay trimmed, but **** not being able to walk just to make your man happy!

Same with me! In fact I just shave yesterday and its itching like nobody's bisneuss! If u trimm ur hairs will poke you. I will not be shaving again

There's nothing wrong with pubic hair. I've never had a problem going down on a natural girl. Stop trying to conform to the **** industry standard and have a real relationship.

I personally can't shave because, for whatever reason, I end up with painful ingrown hairs when it grows back. In addition to the razor burns on my sensitive skin. Waxing is slightly better, but not by much. So, instead I trim and if the significant other doesn't think that's good enough, they can find themselves much less significant.

what an arsehole... don't get rid of the hair, get rid of him!

This girl's from France, it's still not completely caught on in countries outside the US to shave down there, so people saying it's gross is stupid. Girls outside the US don't generally alter their appearance as much as Americans. Dont dye their hair as much, don't wear as much makeup, etc. Which I think is a good thing.

I hope you know how totally NOT true your comment is.. Maybe it was like that years ago, but please? How could you even think that teenagers over here don't dye their hair as much or shave or whatever. That's complete BS, sorry.

To extent it is true. But I think mostly for the circumcised thing. It seems a lot of girls on here automatically expect guys to be 'clipped', but (in the UK) it's not that common and personally I find it weird. On the hair though, hair only has to be like, a centimeter long for gum to get stuck. So how do we know she wasn't already trimmed? Maybe it's a guy who prefers women that look like 8-yr old girls.

dmadsen33 9

That's not true at all.! We're not cavemen just because we're europeans. You sure haven't been here if you really believe that.

DasHaas 9

Sounds like you need to dump him for being an a-hole.

@ 102. we english people look after ourselves too. so dont say anyone out of the us dont give a shit about their appearance.