By Prinpette - 20/09/2011 21:20 - France

Spicy
Today, to show that he really wanted me to shave myself, my boyfriend pretended to go down on me, but instead of following through, he stuck a wad of gum in my pubic hair and got back up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 335
You deserved it 40 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, does everyone forget pubic hair is perfectly natural? If you think it's "gross", you're probably not old enough to touch a ******. Everyone has personal preferences but it's amazing how many people seem to think that it's some unspoken rule for chicks to shave EVERYWHERE.

Comments

kalebthompson 0

Well just shave then I mean come on no guy likes carpet

Why are you telling her to shave? You don't know how much hair she has, it could just be a little bit of hair that he is being bitchy over.

Personally I don't like body hair anywhere on me or my fiancee he said no when I asked him to shave but he would keep it tamed. I shave and he could careless either way because we love each other. If u want to shave then do it. If not then he will have to deal with it or leave. Don't change for anyone. :)

allie2015 3

Like what the others said. Just shave it. But then don't let him have it for a while . He deserves it.

yo idgas wut any1 says, an unshaven pussy is ******* gross. natural ya, but licking hair is disgusting. take the time out nd not make the poor man suffer. please. and all u girls who say it's natural and wtvr, u proli get none.

I just have to say if you are in fact licking hair you are doing it all wrong. Even with the bushiest natural ******; if you are eating pussy properly you should never lick hair. The area you should be licking is naturally hair free. The hair is like a curtain you don't need to remove it to see out the window, you just need to push it aside. I personally wax monthly but my bf would prefer if I left it, but I don't like to so off it goes..... OP you have to do what feels right for you and if you bf doesn't like it replace him they are a dime a dozen....

I've probably gotten more ass than you. Don't talk like that in public, it makes you look stupid.

first of all, if u get in the area, u tongue still touches hair. second of all thts gross. ya. and btw I'm in college with a 3.75 hs gpa. I'm sorry that I dnt use perfect grammar on FML. FML isn't school.

skyeyez9 24

If you never want to receive oral, then dont shave.