By Prinpette - 20/09/2011 21:20 - France

Spicy
Today, to show that he really wanted me to shave myself, my boyfriend pretended to go down on me, but instead of following through, he stuck a wad of gum in my pubic hair and got back up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 335
You deserved it 40 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, does everyone forget pubic hair is perfectly natural? If you think it's "gross", you're probably not old enough to touch a ******. Everyone has personal preferences but it's amazing how many people seem to think that it's some unspoken rule for chicks to shave EVERYWHERE.

Comments

blinkingstarlet 15

u need to keep ur lawn nice and trim lol. then that won't happen. ew.

You girls in France should shave! Woman shag isn't sexy!

Only creepers like bush it may be natural or whatev but it's freaking gross Makes me think of a bull dyke

kaykay20 0

If you have really sensitive skin and can't shave all the way you can at least trim with a bikini trimmer and use scissors specially for that area to cut out the gum. Sucks that your guy couldn't be upfront with you about it and resorted to something so childish.

I hate how so many people say YDI. I'm allergic to razor blades myself, so I don't shave down there. I have my legs waxed, and keep myself neat and trimmed instead. A lot of guys actually don't mind if you're not shaved back into pre-pubescence so long as everything looks taken care of and clean. So, if you don't want to shave it all of, then don't. Just trim a little bit. And if your man doesn't like that, then I'm sure you can find someone that respects you more (because dropping gum into your pubic hair is completely uncalled for) and doesn't mind the appearance of a natural woman. Don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable, I guess is what I'm getting at. :)

Peanut butter will take the gum right out!