By Prinpette - 20/09/2011 21:20 - France

Spicy
Today, to show that he really wanted me to shave myself, my boyfriend pretended to go down on me, but instead of following through, he stuck a wad of gum in my pubic hair and got back up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 335
You deserved it 40 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, does everyone forget pubic hair is perfectly natural? If you think it's "gross", you're probably not old enough to touch a ******. Everyone has personal preferences but it's amazing how many people seem to think that it's some unspoken rule for chicks to shave EVERYWHERE.

Comments

Gross.. f@#cking shave it off dude, I always shave before my bf comes over. Even if it's twice a week. Like #66 said, would you want to get his pubes in your mouth if you gave hime a bj?

My husband thanks me all the time for staying groomed.. However, it's whatever floats your boat. I think your boyfriend is a "boy" who should ask for what he wants instead of being an ass... If you're not into shaving or waxing there are plenty of fish in the sea who would love to have you;)

flyyounggn 0

You should be shaved in the first place!

ghostland 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Your boyfriend is an asshole. It's your body, he shouldn't bully you into shaving if you don't want to (:

Sanguinairius 33

This is ridiculous, your boyfriend is a tool for being rude. If you want to shave then by all means do so, but if you aren't into that, then don't. Don't let people make you feel bad for it, your body is your own to do with what you please. I'm sure he would be real impressed if you asked him to shave by repeating said measure.

Omfgitsmia 15

Blah blah blah. Pubic hair is gross especially if you're doing oral sex. He's immature for the gum, but if you're gonna have sex it's important for a couple to know what the other likes and doesn't like.

unmistakablyamaz 4

68- totally agreed. in fact, most guys i know prefer trimmed over shaved.