By Prinpette - 20/09/2011 21:20 - France

Spicy
Today, to show that he really wanted me to shave myself, my boyfriend pretended to go down on me, but instead of following through, he stuck a wad of gum in my pubic hair and got back up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 335
You deserved it 40 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, does everyone forget pubic hair is perfectly natural? If you think it's "gross", you're probably not old enough to touch a ******. Everyone has personal preferences but it's amazing how many people seem to think that it's some unspoken rule for chicks to shave EVERYWHERE.

Comments

Yeah but the problem with that is applying wax to your crotch.

Surprisingly it doesn't hurt as much to wax and if it does you're doing it wrong a big problem with waxing though is the ingrown hairs believe it or not

Everybody says shave but you should wax. It's a hell of a lot better and it comes back at least thinner or doesn't come back for a few months and you don't have to do it as often as shaving.

danielcook1996 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If you are a boy and 15 years old, shouldn't that mean you'd be as lil' bit smarter than that?

Ice and peanut butter can get gum out of hair but shaving is nice too. I prefer it. (: I hope he does it for you also. Fair is fair!

skatack 0

Dump him. What an immature dickwad. How you groom yourself is a personal choice, and I highly doubt he shaves or waxes anything for you.

FreddyAmazin 0
MyMoments 5

Uhhh no offense or anything...buut, you should probably shave...but ya know if not..whatever floats your boat dollface :)

Darklord53 0

Would you want to get his pubes in your mouth if you gave him a bj?

If u truly loved them then it shouldn't matter

You know what? I am damn tired of everyone telling us women to shave! Body hair is natural and if we don't want to shave it off then we shouldn't have just because people find it ' not womanly ' . Stupid people I swear.

jowho 0

That's how you feel. Some ppl think it's gross and I'm one of them. Everyone has a dif opinion. You don't have to shave but I'm sure you still do. Quit trying to sound like a feminist. Stupid ppl iii swear.

Petunia888 13

So stop shaving your legs. It's completely natural. Why cut your hair? It grows for a reason. Let your man grow a ginormous beard cuz that's natural, too. Think of your ****** like hair, legs, and beards. It needs to be maintained. Not necessarily shaved, just maintained, like the rest of the hair on your body.

Woah angry lady it's just fml save that for the feminist rally

Stop bullying OP into something she doesn't necessarily want to do - it's her body, her choice. You don't have to maintain all the hair on your body - I don't shave my arm hair, and some women choose not to shave their legs or armpits. You also seem to have some double standard for women - if by what you're saying, we should maintain ALL our body hair, then I guess men should shave their armpits, legs and crotches too?