By marge1010 - 08/03/2009 14:39 - United States

Today, the man I have been dating for 3 weeks, who told me he owns a high end restaurant in the city, handed me my lunch order through the drive-thru at Wendy's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 976
You deserved it 10 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mistress_Puppy 0

Now you know that not only is he a liar but he's broke. xDD

#2 You have NO idea why she dated him. Maybe they were dating for a week when he told her that. Don't just assume that's the reason she's dating him.

Comments

I'm sorry but LOL. that must have been so awkward.. I hope you dumped him.

DontGuessMyName 5

Not SO fast. At least talk to him about it first. There is still that small possibility that there is an explanation.

Epickitty58 29

He lied. He should've been honest, like any person should've. That's the explanation.

It's sad how people feel the need to make up stuff about their lives to make things sound better than it is. Sooner or later... you're gonna get busted. No matter what. A word of advice - go for guys who at least have a little bit more self-respect and common sense.

he may like the food at wendy;s. You don't need to go to fine dining every day. Plus, variety is the reason for living, if you do the same things over and over and over you can go mad.

kikomiko 0

Hey, Wendy's IS a high end restaurant!

agreed with #14 but i really do hope you dumped him that was probably humiliating for him!

Maybe he owns that Wendy's? I mean you just said he handed you the order through the drive thru, that doesn't mean he's the minimum wage worker there. I know one person who owns a pizza chain, and he works there dressing up like everyone else, you wouldn't think he's the owner of three of them.

dk2008 3

Maybe he gets bored at his high-end restaurant and works at some cheap place for fun

Ryu148 0

#16, thats what I thought, but Wendy's still isn't what you might call high-end. Unless you're that crazy chick who likes the dollar store because "you don't have to get all dressed up like you're going to Wal-Mart". Then Wendy's might be high-end for you. (pic here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/BlackFridayRuler/walmart.jpg)

I'm not surprised that he lied about working in fast food, no one should be judged based on their jobs or economic status.

i'd ask him to hook me up with extra chicken fingers, hellz yeaaaah!