By notenoughunderwearintheworld - 21/07/2013 20:54 - South Africa - Durban

Today, the great deal on my new apartment has turned into a nightmare. I keep hearing extremely weird sounds almost every night, and when I tried taking pics of the place today, my camera's face recognition feature kept activating, but only in my bedroom. I'm scared shitless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 617
You deserved it 4 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can make a fortune with Paranormal Activity number...wait, what number is that crappy franchise up to?

TylerAnderson98 10

"Yes hello, toilet? I won't be needing you anymore because I just shit myself a month's worth."

Comments

Get out! Don't look back, just get out.

I got it!!! Burn your house down and never come back

skyeyez9 24

We lived in a haunted house for 10 mos before we had enough and moved out. Weird noises, whispering but you couldn't quite make out what it was, shadows walking around....they were solid black and not see thru. Blocked out the light when they went past. Something punching the bed mattress from underneath when you were laying down.

The ghost was just trying to talk to you. Hey, ghostie has to get from point a to point b also. Maybe he thought he was doing you a favor by massaging you; like one of those cheap, vibrating beds. No one ever thinks of inviting the poor ghost into their activities, he just wants friends.

Smoldering 15

Ohhh my gosh I would have left the moment anything happened.... You are a brave soul.

skyeyez9 24

It wasnt a massage. It was in the middle of the night rude awakenings. A punch to your back, thru the mattress. Unless you went thru the same thing, you have no idea how horrible it is.

CharresBarkrey 15

How did you last 10 months?! I wouldn't have made it through one night of that.

that wouldn't have been a ghost. poltergeist yes, ghost no.

Strange things happen at my parents house. After 30 years we (my parents and younger sister and I) were talking about strange happenings and we all were surprised that we had similar experiences in the house but never told anyone. My father heard voices outside and swore someone crawled into bed between himself and my mother one night, my sister and I both saw objects move/levitate, pictures would swing on thier hooks, locked doors would open, our dog would NOT go in the basement and would bark as if someone was standing infront of her but no one was there, my bed sheets flipped up and pulled themselves off my bed one night (I was staying at home when this happened and I was about 30 yrs old). I always downplayed these sorts of things untill I experienced them myself. Makes you question what is beyond our accepted comprehension.

Soul_Swampertz 10

Aw that sounds like so much fun! -Said no one ever.

well then ill say it, that sounds like fun, and if i happened to live near the OP, i would probably check that out myself, spirits are (usually) dead humans after all, and im pretty sure this one is harmless seeing as the worst is sounds, so it should be possible to reason with it provided you can get a conversation going somehow

When has that Ever, ever happened in the movies? Residents usually wind up dead.

honestly, I would think that's cool, for me. I mean, I've accepted the fact that everyone must die, and if it's my time to go, so be it. However, I'm not exactly going around doing stupid things, like driving over a bridge, but I totally understand we all must go. I would quite honestly love to be op in this situation, but there's some reasons for that. for one, I'd live with someone else. If I lived by myself, I don't know how my opinion would change. Also, I work midnights, and sleep during the day, so it's either daylight when I'm sleeping or family members have the lights on. if I were a normal human and slept in the dark, again, I don't know what my opinion would be then.

Well, at least it's not the Slenderman, if your camera's facial recognition is activating.

OP- Who you gonna call?? Mmm, if you've had a dose Of a freaky ghost baby You better call (Ghostbusters!)

CeeCee_fml 16

Then get the **** out. Shit.

1st the op didn't say it was a ghost or paranormal it could be person either sneaking in or the person could be living in a crawl space and going into the bedroom at night but it is paranormal I say get a paranormal team and a priest

I am pretty sure the op would recognize a face (and body) better than the camera.

So sorry OP!!! Time to call the Winchesters!

EmsyyyRose13 24