By notenoughunderwearintheworld - 21/07/2013 20:54 - South Africa - Durban

Today, the great deal on my new apartment has turned into a nightmare. I keep hearing extremely weird sounds almost every night, and when I tried taking pics of the place today, my camera's face recognition feature kept activating, but only in my bedroom. I'm scared shitless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 615
You deserved it 4 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can make a fortune with Paranormal Activity number...wait, what number is that crappy franchise up to?

TylerAnderson98 10

"Yes hello, toilet? I won't be needing you anymore because I just shit myself a month's worth."

Comments

If I were you, I would've moved out by now...I can't take these types of things

Ya... You know, I didn't want to sleep tonight anyways...

Low frequency ultra sonic waves (i.e. 18 Hz) have been linked to "paranormal activity". They usually are from a mechanical piece of equipment nearby...

XxXCrissyXxX 12

No, but my camera will recognize small faces on pictures, so there is always a chance it's just registering something like that.

So his camera is seeing small faces in his room? What's NOT creepy about that??

My camera registers faces all the time, no matter what I'm taking a picture of. Sometimes it's just how the shadows are that create a 'face'.

Aren't ultra sonic waves supposed to be high frequency ?

low frequency sound waves can trigger small hallucinations. Maybe the face recognition wasn't triggered at all. Would be kind of a strange hallucination though. I demand evidance in form of a video.

YeahYeahYeahOK 6

I think he meant sub sonic...

Well at least you don't have to worry about being forever alone

threer 30

Call in those ghost hunters...you'll make some money and I might watch actually BIO more often now...

There are local paranormal investigators everywhere. Just Google for one in your locale.

But there will be less publicity...and they wouldn't make a dime...

puffleprincess 7

That's awesome! But how do you pay for your equipment and/or transportation then? If I had a situation similar to OP's (that I wasn't able to handle myself) I wouldn't mind paying a small fee for someone like you & your team in order for you guys to purchase new equipment, upkeep of your old --

puffleprincess 7

--upkeep of your old equipment, travel costs and, of course, your time. (Sorry, it cut off my first post.)

Similar stuff happened to me when I got my first apartment, either call the Ghostbusters or the Discovery Channel, either one might help

Burn dried sage brush. Think pure, happy thoughts and burn it in every corner, closet, doorway, window pane...everywhere. Imagine that you're washing everything with the smoke. Walk slowly and don't forget to think calmly. We've lived in a few "active" places and this helps a bunch. Also, look up other methods. I'm sure a local pastor may help for free.

They need a priest. Have one come over and bless the apartment.

zman0900 11

Sounds like a good way to burn down the apartment or get evicted.

that's dumb. ghosts don't help humans with other ghosts. its the ghost bro code. and before you start Bible thumping and telling about how god isn't a ghost, he is reffered to as "the holy ghost"

Wizzlbang 10

no you're thinking of space ghost

Actually the holy ghost is part of the holy trinity. The father, the son and the holy ghost.