By what have i done with my life - 21/07/2013 17:46 - United States - Akron

Today, I jokingly told my friend that when a tree seems to sway in the wind, it's really just having an orgasm. Not only did she believe me, she's been smugly informing everyone we know. She's 26. I seem to be friends with an absolute idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 637
You deserved it 6 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, it is a natural reaction when you're getting blown.

The wind just penetrates the branches relentlessly. What else would happen?

Comments

Well, it is a natural reaction when you're getting blown.

& when there's a especially powerful wind when the trees are next to one another. That's what they call a orgy.

Hell, don't we all sway a little to the left when we ******?

Wizardo 33

Don't we all groan and creek a little too? I mean some even bend all the way back...

Lennes 12

Can you imagine what tornados do to them? Lucky bastards.

#1 I hereby announce that I've found an actually good pun on fml. I may die in peace now.

The wind just penetrates the branches relentlessly. What else would happen?

There's a tiny bit of logic behind it... When the wind blows the trees seeds may be knocked down. I think sycamore trees do this, the little spinning helicopter type seed (maybe have the wrong name)

24, that's nothing compared to cottonwood trees. They are the ones that release the seads that look surrounded in cotton, they in such abundance that it makes huge piles in corners.

She didn't go to college or even school did she?

Doesn't she know that trees don't have genitals?

At least not the type that we are all familiar with.

Probably not we all have that one friend

Of course trees have genitals... If they didn't, trees would all die out, and we wouldn't be here.

flockz 19

and tree huggers are actually just giving them handjobs.

Maybe she knows and just wants to see how many people she can get to believe it.

DeathInACan 3

She sounds extremely gullible. You might want to keep an eye on her.

I wonder if that kind of stupidity is genetic.