By flimflam - 02/09/2010 17:39 - United States

Today, the elevator broke in my dorm and won't be fixed for several days. I live on the 26th floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 750
You deserved it 3 862

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i guess i could let u borrow my jet pack

kmaikell 0

Your dorm has 26 floors? Sheesh, I'm sorry! :(

Comments

xoCOURTNIEox 0

haha that sucks sooo bad fyl forsure !

my dorm has 10 floors, and I thought that was a lot

Heh, how funny... I live on a university campus in Texas, and I'm on the 26th floor of my dorm... but my elevator isn't broken.

iamchuck 0

Which university in Texas has dorms on the 26th floor?

kmaikell 0

LOL that's a good question! I'm at Texas Tech and the tallest dorms on campus have 12 floors. They're plenty tall.

university of Texas at Austin has a 27 floor dorm- the dobie center. wikipedia ftw!

Better question is why is there only one elevator in a 27 story building?

nero9112 4

Yeah Dobie is tall but it does have an underground mall. Now Jester is massive in people it can hold. I stayed in the west tower, it was awesome.

nero9112 4

Oh technically Dobie is not part of UT but is right across the street.

hahah agree 37 I love the Horatio references!

perdix 29

You're going to get some top-notch exercise! I'll bet after you build your Buns of Steel, you'll avoid the elevator even when it's fixed!

"Omg I can't believe I have to take the stairs! This sucks so much! Gah, I hate the stairs I want to use the elevator because I'm a lazy ****." Get over it, it's not the end of the world. You could probably use the exercise anyway.

Uh, we're not talking 4 floors here. It's TWENTY-SIX. Several times a day.

CableX17 0

22 fails at logic. Sadnesssss:(

oh shit. that suckks bitch. at least you get some exercise.[:

guys there's a brand new invention this person hasn't heard of, the stairs! they're so amazing I mean u get to work out and do ur homework at the same time! wow I sure wish that was me!

Nono97_fml 10

maaan but 26 floors. Not so funny

fmlx1211 0

yeaaaa buns & thighs (guy from sponge bob)

YES!!!! Because there's never a good time to not quote SpongeBob.

I live on the 14th floor and the elevator brakes every times it rains more for a few days. It's nothing compared to you though ^^