By SuperCoolGurl - 17/12/2011 13:30 - Australia

Today, the cute guy in my class asked if I wanted to come over to his house to "study" on Saturday for our finals. I went to his house expecting a good time. He actually wanted to study. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 755
You deserved it 54 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sinamoi 18

God forbid someone actually wanting to do good in school as opposed to having sex with everything that moves.

Comments

flockz 19

ya she's already mastered whoregonomics.

Where the hell are these girls? All the girls I ask are either grounded, busy, has a boyfriend or all three!

If these girls are getting grounded and let's assume their parents are grounding them, you, them, or both are too young.

flockz 19

You have a final to write and all you can think of is sleeping with him? Damn it poor guy just wanted to study!!!

every1luvsboners 11

So if a female wants to have a "good time" she's a ****? You're an idiot ****.

Epsilonyx 15

First it was "god damn idiot" then "idiot ****"? Do you just sit there thinking about what you could say to make you more of a badass? /sarcasm P.S. if you want to sleep around instead of study for finals, you're ******* slutty, or to put it eloquently, desperate for sex.

Yes, if a girl expects something like that after only being invited to study and is okay with that, it means that they know the world sees them that way and that they accept/expect it. Sounds like a tramp to me.....

Don't be a *****, maybe he'll open up to you in time, next time hold it in ur pants!!!

And they say all guys want is sex, more like the other way around

kikiwi_fml 9

You have motivation to study, you have an opportunity to date a smart person, and you'll get good grades on the test (hopefully). Idk why your complaining OP.

Sinamoi 18

God forbid someone actually wanting to do good in school as opposed to having sex with everything that moves.