By terrified - 08/06/2015 03:13 - United States - Union Star

Today, the amount of spiders in my house has gotten so bad that it's become routine to shake out any blankets or towels before using them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 261
You deserved it 3 643

Same thing different taste

Comments

how do you let things get that bad? hire an exterminator. YDI.

sailorarctic 22

might want to have an exterminator come in OP. you could end up facing a brown recluse infestation oyherwise.

Citrus oil mixed with natural dish soap in a liter of water. Put it in a spray bottle and spray away. You have to reapply it once a week I think, but it won't affect your kids or pets (if you have any) and it should help.

Also, mixing equal parts vinegar with water and spraying that directly onto the spider a couple times works sometimes, I've done it myself and the spider died almost instantly

My first thought was "I hope OPs not from Australia, if yes, time to get the hell away from there!", but thankfully you're not.

This is not even an FML in Australia, it's just an ML.

DaEpicTaco 13

Time to move or burn down your house

mads_nicole 19

All aboard the nope train to Kentucky!

Wouldn't it be heading away from Kentucky. Perhaps to Fuckthatville or Burnitdowntown?

Call Billy . he might be able to solve your problem !

Bring in a bird to catch the spiders, that wiggled and jiggled and tickled inside your blankets.

But then she'd be into cats, dogs, goats, cows, but hopefully not horses because I hear they're not good for your health..

I used to be really paranoid about spiders lurking in towels so I'd always shake out any towels, blankets etc. before I used them. Then one day I decided that was a silly, paranoid thing to do so I decided to stop doing it. Literally the first time I used a towel without shaking it out, I ended up with a huge spider on my face. It was a terrible day D: Anyway, you have my sympathies OP, I can't deal with spiders.

demonddm 24

peppermint and vodka in a spray bottle. spray it every where. spiders dont like peppermint and the vodka helps the peppermint smell stay. it is what i use and i have no spiders in the house

demonddm 24

no. the vodka goes in the bottle. i use whiskey for courage.

Thanks for that little tip. I'll use that myself. I hate spiders!