By Anonymous - 31/07/2014 16:24 - United States - Dallas

Today, my son said his first word. Unfortunately, that word was "cock." I've tried convincing myself that he's trying to say "clock" but I just can't do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 237
You deserved it 7 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#11: And the classics weren't? Beauty and the Beast: Stockholm syndrome. The Lion King: murder your brother and marry his wife. AKA: Hamlet. The Little Mermaid: mutilating your body and changing to get the man of your dreams. Aladdin: steal stuff. Sleeping Beauty: don't become a seamstress. Also, necrophilia fixes everything. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves: because sleeping with seven men is sooo innocent. Alice in Wonderland: this is what being under the influence of drugs looks like, kids. And so on and so forth. Probably why I love the classic Disney films.

Comments

It could b the poultry ****. B positive :)

l_ 19

So you spelled out every other word fine, but "be" was too much effort? Really?

iLike2Teabag 27

So you understood him just fine, but still has to pick on him? Really?

It was just typed casually. Didn't know people like you would give it so much thought !!!

HammyBear13 8

I don't know, but in my opinion, if you are going to type out "poultry" completely, why should you get lazy and only type "b" instead of "be?" I just don't get it.......laziness at its finest.

Their name is 'lazyslumber' after all...

#80. That's because if I typed a 'b' instead of a 'be' it could be understood but if I typed a 'p' instead of 'poultry' you cannot make it out. Heights of dumbness.

My son's first work was TRUCK! Said at the top of his voice. It's really hard for it not to sound like **** when you only have one tooth...

It could just be a chicken, dirty parent.

A **** is a rooster, not chicken, dumbass.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Roosters are chickens. They're just not hens.

HammyBear13 8

45, you are a special kind of stupid. Chicken is the species, rooster and hen are the gender names. Please, it's like elementary school knowledge. My two year old son even knows that.

Now we know that it's genetics, not choice!

Good luck explaining but also convincing your son that **** was his first word few years from now.

Mom's gotta watch what she says. Or maybe he just saw a male chicken outside.

Rooster is what people will think I sure hope...