By pottie69 - 07/09/2011 05:23 - United States

Today, my social anxiety got so bad that I'm now afraid to add people on Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 681
You deserved it 7 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

What happens if they don't accept? Or even worse. What happens if they post on your wall saying "Do I know you?" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm sorry, OP. I have general anxiety disorder with a special hint of SAD.. It's super rough, and I know just what you mean by this FML. Rarely anyone understands what people with social anxiety go through just to function, which will prompt a lot of jokes on this comment thread. Sometimes it's a struggle to go into a convenient store. It does get better, though, I promise you this. It's an every day struggle, but it gets easier. Best of luck, OP. You're not alone in this. Wtfbbqsauce?! /I felt my comment was a little too helpful for the usual FML shit so there's some idiocy for you!

Comments

#58 Are you always this insensitive? This isn't just about Facebook. I'm sure OP has other problems related to social anxiety. You don't seem to understand how social anxiety works; it's not an immaturity problem, and it's not something you "grow out of." It's something you have to work towards lessening.

dadof2 4

and yet you posted on here to let the world comment huh

evanedwards85 6

its ******* different over the internet dumbass

leadman1989 15

Pretend like we're all wearing thongs... Op stop clawing out your eyes!!!

adex40 0

Yet you don't mind posting on FML? lol that's kinda weird.

Anybody who comes here looking for sympathy is totally screwed. You come here to get skewered, ridiculed and entertain the rest of us!

Sukismama 2

I was like u I couldn't even leave my house xanax my friend works wonders :-)