By melissa - 10/02/2009 23:41 - United States

Today, my sister teased me about being a mistake baby. When I told my mom what my sister said, her response was "I still love you anyway". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 494
You deserved it 3 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yeah. my mom called me a surprise. another word for mistake.

LaDiablo 0

Pffft, most babies are mistakes :P

Comments

yeah. my mom called me a surprise. another word for mistake.

I'd say half of us if not more were "surprises" or "mistakes". Shit happens it's not like our parents don't love us just because we weren't "planned".

My mom blames me for her alkeyhol problem, so it's all good.

InfamousRaider 15

I dont think this is a FML. There are a lot of babies that are 'mistakes' or 'accidents'. I was...and so was my sister kind of. My mom was convinced she couldn't have children since she had an irregular period and had a miscarriage. But then she had my sister. and 16 months later I was born. just because you werent planned doesnt mean you arent loved.

My father has also admitted I was a "surprise." In fact, I'm the reason they got married (at least the reason for the timing...). He said "You were not a mistake, I was thrilled." Both my parents were also surprises and both my grandparents will say that they couldn't live without them. There's no problem here. =)

LaDiablo 0

Pffft, most babies are mistakes :P

resawins 0

hahaha my mom did the same thing!! me: "mom was i a mistake?" mom: "no... we love you...!"

Would you rather have she had an abortion? Our son was unplanned and my wife even wanted an abortion, today we can't spend a day without him around us. So stop whining.

Stevo6 0

at least tht means you were a good mistake