By Anonymous - 22/04/2015 14:24 - United States - Altamonte Springs

Spicy
Today, my religious girlfriend convinced me to let her take my virginity. A few hours later, she broke up with me, crying and saying I was going to hell for having sex before marriage. But apparently she isn't, and she can't be with someone who "tempts" her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 267
You deserved it 3 705

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Must be catholic. Can't cope with sinners, but can be sinners.

randomguy76 14

Comments

Completely unrelated to religion she clearly was crazy anyways

You must be Mario because I've never seen a bigger bullet dodge there. Unless she gets pregnant...

Eyalsh 32

if you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people. FYL.

Tell her to go down on you and suck the Satan right out of you.

This makes me think of the South Park episode where they made Christian songs. 'I want to get down on my knees and please Jesus. I want to feel his salvation all over my face.'

I wonder if she has done this with other guys? I have heard of guys who like to take virgins then dump them after they have done the deed, maybe she is a female version and has come up with this crazy story. What ever the case, you are better off without a person like that.

I'm Catholic. Virgin or not it's your own choice, were created in the image of God so we're all good and bad. Being a virgin doesn't make you good or bad, your actions and how you treat people do. Lol but got to love being catholic sin Monday thru Saturday forgiven on Sunday and what other region has more **** base on us!

that's why God invented anal so you both be happy.

tell her you were possessed by the devil but now you see the light. if she believes in god, she will believe anything.

"if she believes in god, she will believe anything." You mean like the other 90+% of the world? BTW, capitalization is a wonderful thing.

mark012492 4

I don't see how this is a problem.