By crazytown - 10/04/2014 15:50 - United States - Denver

Today, my psycho ex boyfriend, who I broke up with over a month ago showed up at my work yelling and crying because I didn't get him anything for his birthday. My boss now thinks I'm an asshole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 372
You deserved it 4 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A restraining order would make a great birthday present!

WE WERE TOGETHER FOR 8 WEEKS. I BOUGHT HER A STUFFED HIPPO FOR BIRTHDAY. WHAT DID SHE GET FOR MY BIRTHDAY? NOTHING!!!!!!!

Comments

WE WERE TOGETHER FOR 8 WEEKS. I BOUGHT HER A STUFFED HIPPO FOR BIRTHDAY. WHAT DID SHE GET FOR MY BIRTHDAY? NOTHING!!!!!!!

sempisaviour 17

Sometimes I just wonder why we're really here...

thrAsHeRr9081 16

#79... Well, technically speaking, we ARE matter...

Well, good riddance then. Although this sucks, maybe you could explain the situation to your boss.

A restraining order would make a great birthday present!

Half the people on FML seem to need restraining orders.

You can only get retraining order if they are abusive or threatening.. Op should just tell him to **** off..

Then it would be OP getting the restraining order, which would...also work out just fine!

Let your boss know that your ex stealing your underwear was the last birthday present you gave him, after the restraining order.

He either needs to grow up or grow a pair .

He needs to get the hell away from OP and take the obvious hint.

Grow a pair for what? Finally fulfilling his dreams of murder, suicide?

mariab2898 13

I'm sure if you explain to your boss what happened he'll understand:)

askullnamedbilly 33

She doesn't need to though. Her personal life is none of her boss' business, and they are in no position to make judgements about her.

Well, for almost everyone i'm pretty sure you automatically judge when you hear something. Like if you hear that someone you know got punched by her old friend, you're going to think her old friend is rude even if you don't know them.

TrinityNevada 11

It has nothing to do with "none of their business" if Dude is showing up acting like that, the boss needs to know that Dude has no reason to come in AT ALL. It's their responsibility to keep their customers and employees safe. And with police reports like that, OP is more likely to get a TPO

Goblin182 26

Her personal life is not her boss's business, until it shows up at her boss's front door. Yeah, then its his business because it could affect his business.

larrena2377 26

You should definitely try to explain the situation to your boss. And tell your ex to get a life

a nice ticket to a padded room might've been perfect!

Maybe he thought "we are taking a break"

Explain it to him. And stay as far away from your ex as possible.