By BobRyder - 10/04/2014 20:52 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I brought home my 3D glasses after a movie. I had a laugh about it until I realized that I put my $100 sunglasses in the recycle box outside of the theatre instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 404
You deserved it 24 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like you *reaches for sunglasses*...Aww

You must have gotten ripped off if you confused your sunglasses and the 3D glasses

Comments

Looks like you *reaches for sunglasses*...Aww

michaelaranda 28

... you didn't even do it correctly...

Because the sunglasses were in the 3D recycle bin D:

He could just go back and get them. I'm sure the people at the theater would understand if OP just explained the situation to them.

I just want to apologize to everyone for accidentally thumbing up #11. It was a mistake.

We'll find it in our hearts to forgive you, Cory.

at least you have some 3D ones now haha

lexiieeex3 32

If you go back to the theatre they'll probably still be there. Good luck OP!

Rainhawk94 27

Yay for cheap glasses over more expensive ones!

YDI, OP. $100 is a ridiculous amount to spend on sunglasses.

If they can afford $100 sunglasses, they can buy them. High-end shades go for a LOT more than a bill. Hell I wish I could afford $100 sunglasses..

Llama_Face89 33

81- I have $600 sunglasses. $100 is fairly middle of the road. :

jroxs13 4

Sunglasses that price are well worth it. You realize the 5-10 dollar pairs are usually not real sunglasses, right? They don't actually block the sun rays.

babygurll19 10

#2, yes because you actually need 3D glasses for real life, which is already in 3D

81-- prescription sunglasses can easily run between $200-300, not to mention the hassle or additional cost to replace them depending on one's insurance.

Most of prescription glasses are nowhere near 200 mine were £30 + lenses you're just expensive! And to the 5-10 sunglasses they work better than the expensive ones! (In the UK)

You must have gotten ripped off if you confused your sunglasses and the 3D glasses

I can not understand why to bring sunglasses to the cinema in the first place.Ok, maybe outside of it, but during the movie? Why not put them in their case esp. if they were that expensive?

look on the bright side , atleast you have some 3D ones now haha

samy_yo 12

It wasn't funny the first time. No need to say it again reworded.

I think she double posted without realizing, look at her numbers, I've done it when my net has lagged and I've re-typed the post. no need to be an ass.

Hey think of it this way now everything you see can be in ... 3D.

*In Ariel's voice* "It's a whole new world!"

babygurll19 10

Ariel??? Don't you mean Jasmine?... and Aladdin??

You're the worst kind of person #130... Worst kind of person.

Indianboy9321 25

You need to reevaluate where you buy sunglasses if you mistook them for cheap 3D glasses.

BradTheBrony 19

I know! How in the hell could ANYBODY confuse two similarly shaped objects in an area as well-lit as a MOVIE theater!? Preposterous!

Agreed. It's not like the old school glasses that were paper and had two different colored lenses. These new glasses, especially in the dark, could easily be mistaken for real glasses.

spekledworf 18

I work at a movie theater and this actually happens quite a bit

Also, the RealD 3D glasses are basically cheap-o Ray-bans Wayfarers.

Hope it was a good movie at least...cause it sure was an expensive one.

cjwayy 22

When I was around 5 years old or so, my dad took me to a zoo and I threw his expensive sunglasses in the elephant habitat. Totally unrelated, but this FML just reminded me of it. I was a nasty little kid.

Surely they're still there... just go back to the theater and get them back.

Oh no!! I'm sorry, it happen to my husband one time, he was not very happy, I'm sorry again OP...