By Anonymous - 10/02/2011 18:38 - Ireland

Today, my professor's son died in a car accident and class has been cancelled until further notice. All my friends were delighted and cheered about it in front of me. I was dating my professor's son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 143 890
You deserved it 6 441

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is awful! Even if you hadn't dated him.

Oh, ****. Sorry about your and your professor's loss. :/ Your friends are also cuntrags. WOOOOOO! SOMEONE DIED IN A WRECK. WOOOOO! NO CLASS!!

Comments

Slhruman 4

So the DAY your boyfriend dies you decide to post this on FML? Either you are lying are a very insensitive bitch.

whoever hit the YDI button is a douche bag like grow up. and sorry for your loss "/ and sorry that you have ignorant friends

Yes, and it's also just a coincidence that every single FML starts with 'Today' and ends with 'FML'.

A) It's probable this didn't happen today. All FML's start with "Today," B) This isn't insensitive at all. She is looking for (and getting) sympathy. C) The only one here being insensitive is you for accusing her of lying or being insensitive.

ideasrule 13

I think this FML would be much better if the last sentence was left out. This shortened version would show the OP's humanity and compassion. As it is now, the FML makes the OP seem a bit selfish, as if the only reason she cared about the professor was because she was dating his son.

nisey3313 11

Shes just telling how this also applies to her life and not just her professors

lil_miss_blair 0

omg op i'm sooo sorry. that's terrible. your friends seem like jerks. if you want someone to talk to you can message me.

Today is automatically added to the FML, doesn't mean it was posted today. Guess that makes you the insensitive bitch.

How does that make her an insensitive bitch? Its not as if she has control of when her thing is posted honestly the only insensitive bitch i see is you right now

I'm sorry to hear that. wow get some new friends they are so heartless

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

She doesn't expect them to be depressed, but cheering? Seriously?

It's not like she expected them to be depressed. Ever heard of human decency? You cheer if class is canceled because of a snow day or a power shortage. Not when someone dies.

This is not logical considering the circumstances. Please try again.

There's no such thing as human decency, people give their condolences only because they'll be judged as heartless if they don't. The funny thing is that if you ask these people about it a few days down the road most of them will have no idea what you're talking about.

blo0_starZz 0

I COMPLETELY agree with rasta :/. The society we live in.. it's as ****** as the trolls.

Your classmates are assholes. Even if they didn't know the son like you did, it's still cruel to clap and cheer over his death because they get a few weeks off.

kcrnpl 0

agreed! how horrible to celebrate any death! that's just wrong. I'm so sorry for your loss. and as far as dating her instructors son goes, what's wrong with that? she has freedom to see who she wants.

It would be celebrating despite his death.

Wow, OP I am so sorry.. Sorry for your loss, sorry for your professors loss and sorry that your friends are ignorant-*****. RIP <3