By Anonymous - 10/02/2011 18:38 - Ireland

Today, my professor's son died in a car accident and class has been cancelled until further notice. All my friends were delighted and cheered about it in front of me. I was dating my professor's son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 143 890
You deserved it 6 441

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is awful! Even if you hadn't dated him.

Oh, ****. Sorry about your and your professor's loss. :/ Your friends are also cuntrags. WOOOOOO! SOMEONE DIED IN A WRECK. WOOOOO! NO CLASS!!

Comments

Aw, I so sorry. But seriously? "Ok guys, my son just died in a car wreck." "DOES THAT MEAN WE DON'T HAVE CLASS?!" sniff "yeah" "YEAH!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!HIGHFIVE!" wowww

Hahahahahahahahaha that's so messed up yet so funny

Man, that really sucks. I'm very sorry. But sometimes people are dumbasses and just think "Yes! No class" instead of the bigger picture. Life sucks.

PerryMerry 0

that sucks I'm uber sorry for your and your professor's loss!!! and your friends are uber arses!!!

Kebby8D 2

This is probably one of the saddest fmls I've read on this site (and I've read a lot). I'm sorry for your loss. That really sucks.

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Your friends must be jerks. Also, to those 300 sadists who think she derserves to lose her partner, go **** yourselves.

*beeeeeeeeeping* friends but ummm I think that's the true meaning of the word NERD

redheadedmonster 24

why in the hell would 264 people think that OP deserved this? anyways I'm so sorry for your and the professors loss and hope you have some decent friends to help you through this.

and the first thing to do is go and complain about it in fml. hmmm yes, makes sense to me.

Not the first thing silly, every FML has to begin with the word Today, it could in fact have happened weeks ago.