By Anonymous - 10/02/2011 18:38 - Ireland

Today, my professor's son died in a car accident and class has been cancelled until further notice. All my friends were delighted and cheered about it in front of me. I was dating my professor's son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 143 890
You deserved it 6 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is awful! Even if you hadn't dated him.

Oh, ****. Sorry about your and your professor's loss. :/ Your friends are also cuntrags. WOOOOOO! SOMEONE DIED IN A WRECK. WOOOOO! NO CLASS!!

Comments

some people suck like your classmates... .....I am sorry for your loss

Awww this is horrible! I agree with you guys, those are not real friends.

Im sorry for your loss, you should lose those friends. It amazes me how cold and unfeeling people are. My sister almost died in a car accident several years ago. I can still remember the look on this blonde women in a blue sports cars face. She looked so pissed off that our accident had slowed her driving. No compassion what so ever.

This has to be the worse FML Ive seen and I really think you need some newfriends, Im sorry for your loss!

that's probably something you shouldn't share on FML and whoever said ydi are douschebags.

sorry for your loss, but errr why fml? is this a process if grieving?

It's not like they can talk to their IRL friends, they probably just needed somewhere to vent. I'm sure they realise that was a mistake given some of the comments (not yours but others).

sleepereffect 0

i am sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers to both you and your professors family

CourtneyDanielle_fml 9

Why would anyone click 'YDI' ? o.O Sorry for your loss, OP

cooperd52 6

I'm sure you wouldnt post this on FML if that really happened!

Kebby8D 2

You just questioned the validity of the entire site in one statement. The thing about this site is that all of it could be fake, but that doesn't mean that you need to be a snob about it and point it out. Just let it go.