By failure - 16/07/2009 16:25 - Canada

Today, my parents are freaking at me because I just got my report and I failed my first year of college. They told me they have never been more disappointed in me. I have to tell them that I'm also pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 613
You deserved it 102 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouchh, uhh, No offence, but perhaps you should have spent less time getting sex, and more time focusing on your failing education..

This is more "I ****** up" than "**** my life." You made bad decisions and you fully deserve the consequences.

Comments

g33ktr0n 0

Well now they know why you failed lol

that's probably why you failed lol. YDI

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

I found out a LOT about private student loans when I needed one my freshman year, and they DON'T deny you based on your parents income, they deny you based on your COSIGNERS CREDIT RATING. If your parents made a lot of money and had great credit, you would be fine if you used them for a cosigner. So I don't believe this at all.

HELP HELP I AM EJACULATING CONTINUOUSLY FOR THE LAST 10 MINUTES I'M DROWNING IN SPERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm glad you are putting everyone in their place!! Stuff happen, even on the pill, I'm living proof :) My mom got pregnant with me on her 18th birthday with her boyfriend of 2 years while on the pill. I'm so happy you are keeping your child and are not listening to all these jerks acting like abortion is the best option. Good luck to you and keep your head up! You sound like you have your head on straight and you realize that this is going to be difficult. You can do it!! Also, private loans can be quite dangerous because you will end up paying a ton more in interest than you originally even took out unless you can pay ALOT on them on time every time you pay. Try taking regular loans from the government (I don't know if Canada works like the US does on that though)

You should've told them you were pregnant ASAP, that way it would have been easier to blame the decline in grades to stress & that you need to take a year or so off anyway.

jewelzgalore 0

Wow. It genuinely takes effort to fail. You are a failure. A lazy-ass one who makes horrible decisions.

You really ****** your life up. For the sake of your child but it up for adoption, go back to school, get a good job then you can procreate/ adopt

annamg 0

I'm shocked at all the cruelty here. How on earth can you judge this girl and say she's a ****? Birth control can fail. You can have sex ONE time and get pregnant. Just because you get pregnant doesn't mean you're a *****.

More or less what I was trying to say a while back. Thank you for this! You're so very right. I'm just loving how all the people who are against waiting are also calling this girl a ****. Hm.