By traumatised - 11/10/2009 16:16 - United Kingdom

Today, my new roommate decided to put his pet hamster in the same cage as my beloved hamster. Apparently he wanted them to make hamster babies. They are both males. His hamster attacked mine and tore it to pieces. I just finished cleaning up the mess. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 469
You deserved it 2 790

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that sucks.. cleaning up the remains of your pet..

happyemokid8181 0

Moment of silence for the poor hamster.....your roommate sucks. He should have known that you had a male hamster. He's not a good roommate...once again, I'm sorry for your loss.

Comments

Look on the bright side. Hamsters eat their babies when they're disturbed (it happened to mine, twice). Chances are, in the case that they actually produced offspring, your roommate (who seems very uneducated in hamstorial behavior) would just mess it up and cause that to happen. It's better to have only your hamster die than an entire litter, right?

there was no chance of a litter happening since they were both male...

This is why your hamster should be tricked out in this manner: http://i35.tinypic.com/346t5w0.jpg

LAWL, who would EVER do that. Never-mind, apparently that person.

Atamix 0

LMFAO it must have hurt to take that tape off.

Obviously, her room-mate's hamster was infected with the T-Virus. That's why her pet was torn to shreds. But if that were the case, her hamster being mauled is the least of her worries...

Looks like your roomie owes you a new hamster.

You apparently have no idea how vicious rodents can get, or how dumb people can be in this world. I've owned a total of 8 hamsters throughout my life and two of them were so vicious and blood thirsty towards the others that they had to have their own cage so it wouldn't kill my sister's hamster. And some idiots assume the ball sack on a male hamster is simply what it's suppose to look like, male or female. Trust me, I've seen plenty of people who think like that.

i'm so sorry ): it's like that with every animal, basically. if they dont grow up around each other, they probably wont enjoy too much close contact. D:

bosshaug 0

Does anyone else shove hamsters up there butthole like me?

beachy__keen 0

then you put the remains on his pillow. along with a note saying, "i want a new hamster"

your roommate is retarded >:( poor little hamster