By idontevenlikehamsters - 08/04/2013 00:00 - United States - Manassas

Today, I found out my creepy, obsessive neighbor got a pet hamster and named it after me. He has been telling all sorts of stories about his hamster using my name, and he just told me in detail how it died of heart attack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 973
You deserved it 2 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least the hamster died of a heart attack...not like your neighbor carried out various weird experiments on the hamster, leading to its agonizing death. Right?

Comments

It's always nice to know you live next door to psychos.

lalala1896 6

I suggest you run for your life right now...

That's as creepy as it gets, I don't think listening to his stories is a good idea OP

At least the hamster died of a heart attack...not like your neighbor carried out various weird experiments on the hamster, leading to its agonizing death. Right?

So how do you if a hamster died of heart attack? I'm just curious, never had a pet myself. People can't even tell if a human died of heart attack without proper analysis or even autopsy. Either way, that neighbor of yours is a creepy ****, get some house security and surveillance system, and get some weapons in your house.

I'd cease all communication with him OP.. You never know how far people are willing to take their obsessions.

I suggest you avoid stress, fried twinkies and McDonalds like the plague if your neighbor does in fact have a diabolical plan to kill you using his dead hamster as a voodoo doll . Cheers.

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

I'll hold him back...RUN OP, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

maybe u shouldn't b r owninf pets then lolol

Erm... What? I can't quite decipher this..

I can teach you how to impliment minor error correction techniques involving the english language but I will have to charge...