By Anonymous - 24/08/2013 20:37 - United States - North Bend

Today, my mother bitched me out for filing divorce papers against my abusive husband. According to her, it's a "slap in God's face". She's the one who's divorced two husbands so far because they weren't getting job promotions fast enough to support her hoarding habit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 581
You deserved it 2 883

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you have a legitimate reason..

Wow... Did she forget about her ridiculous divorces or something?

Comments

Maybe you should give her a few slaps to wake her up

Although she does deserve a slap in the face, OP should still be patient. Hypocrites realize late. REALLY late.

zahra_786 19

I think she probably doesn't want you to end up like her. But unlike her your reasoning is actually very understandable! I hope all goes well for you!

Divorce so good it makes you wanna slap your mama!

Wow. God really needs to give her a slap in the face.

Don't these hypocrites ever think before they speak...

Your mom's a bitch, lucky you are divorcing him. Good luck OP

Did her ex husbands take half her shit with them after the divorce? My grandparents are borderline hoarders. It's heartbreaking seeing how they live.

TheDrifter 23

Mine are the opposite, they ask for consumable gifts so that they don't have to find spots for new stuff every year.

I'm glad you know how wrong your mom is about that. It's her modeling that made you attract an abuser to begin with, though. You'll have to be careful not to accidentally let one get close again. Pay attention to the small things that are disrespectful that your inclination is to let pass -- and don't let them pass -- leave.

DFresh503 8

Congrats on your divorce! Especially given the circumstances of domestic abuse. Sorry about your mom OP, too bad you can't divorce her too...

WTF kind of mom is that !!! She should be happy UR leaving UR abusive soon to be ex husband!